Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You mean mine? I just don't have the energy to figure out if this is one of those bracket you things or if you really mean me. What about my Avatar? M - don't you likie?

The original had a white background, and more pastel coloring. On the forum I'm an Admin on I use that for my avatar - animated in its original state. It is quite lovely. However, here I must rely on the kindness of MM to have it animated. And I am very happy that it is animated, but sorry that it cannot be viewed in its original form.

Enkephalen said:
You mean mine? I just don't have the energy to figure out if this is one of those bracket you things or if you really mean me. What about my Avatar? M - don't you likie?

The original had a white background, and more pastel coloring. On the forum I'm an Admin on I use that for my avatar - animated in its original state. It is quite lovely. However, here I must rely on the kindness of MM to have it animated. And I am very happy that it is animated, but sorry that it cannot be viewed in its original form.

Knew it! I was wondering how she could possibly have an animated image of SAREK as her avatar. It far exceeded the size limits therefore she received special privileges from the admins. *ROTFLMAO*. I bet she sucked a few cocks in order for that image to become animated.

SaintLucifer said:
Knew it! I was wondering how she could possibly have an animated image of SAREK as her avatar. It far exceeded the size limits therefore she received special privileges from the admins. *ROTFLMAO*. I bet she sucked a few cocks in order for that image to become animated.

My frog's bigger than yours. :razz:

THE HAMPSTER NEEDS TO BE FUCKED DEEPLY. MAKE SURE YOU WRAP HIS ABDOMEN SECURELY IN DUCT TAPE FIRST.

SaintLucifer said:

Pardon me, but that was older than the crust that seems to have become permanently embedded in your upper lip. A mixture of Pringles and Orange Nehi upon closer inspection.

Thanks for allowing me to rest my balls on your chin while I catch my breath.

SaintLucifer said:
Nothing to be done about that. At least mine shows up. No one else could do the same. I am but a GOD.

Not a very good comeback Luci. I know you had high hopes of causing irritation on my part by highjacking my Avatar. But I consider it a compliment. It shows that you WANT to show your affection for me by mimicking me. How sweet. Even though you are socially challenged by your unfortunate looks, I can still be flattered by your attentions. But don't start picking out the china pattern just yet. :-)

Enkephalen said:
Not a very good comeback Luci. I know you had high hopes of causing irritation on my part by highjacking my Avatar. But I consider it a compliment. It shows that you WANT to show your affection for me by mimicking me. How sweet. Even though you are socially challenged by your unfortunate looks, I can still be flattered by your attentions. But don't start picking out the china pattern just yet. :-)

Damn. You display your interest in my with hopes that I will show interest in you. Whew. Scary. I truly wish that pic everyone is tossing about this forum was my pic. Hopefully it would turn you away from me.

Blindgroping said:
Actually, Enk, your Av is very Zen.

Thanks BG -- it is very calming. Especially when dealing with the socially challenged amongst us -- um, that would be you Luci. I say this because I know how inept you are at deciphering people's real, or imagined, intentions. :smooch:

SaintLucifer said:
... and with my cock in your mouth. Savour it bitch as only a whore such as yourself may.

Now Luci, just because I turned you down as being too repulsive and, well, woefully inadequate in that department, that's no reason to unleash your rage for being rebuffed. I know you've been turned down many times in your life, and you will continue to suffer such rejections in the future, but you should really learn to accept your lot in life with grace and resignation. After all, if you cannot change the sad realities of your barren and useless life, I'm afraid you're just letting yourself in for more painful comeuppances in the coming years. Right now you are young, ugly and have no future. As the years roll by and take their toll, you will lose whatever edge you imagine you have. Best to be resigned to what you don't have.