enough of the bullshit

Lawrence Connor

I damn well know about things forum admin can do to mess with members, since I own a vBulletin license myself, things such as "Tachy goes to Coventry", and also, "Miserable User" status, so this BS about a page delivered by the server in the vBulletin style saying server too busy, sorry tards, servers don't deliver pages saying the server is too busy. A server either delivers pages or not. A busy server is either slow to load, times out, or cannot deliver the page. One thing it ( a busy server (web hosting)) does NOT do, is deliver a page saying it cannot deliver that page. Get it? That is a sign of a member being set to "Miserable User" status, which can have different percentages of chances for various things like the stupid server is busy page, also slow page loads, and timeouts, etc.... It's what a board does when they want to mess with you.

Do a search at Google:

+"miserable user" +vBulletin

both of those exactly as shown in the type in area at Google search

you could also find out about

+"Tachy goes to Coventry" +vBulletin

the same way at Google

"Tachy goes to Coventry" makes a member on everyones ignore list, so they get no views and no replies, they will be only talking to themselves, it just depends on whether the person can figure it out themselves.....

There is another trick to do that can make threads appear as if they are talking about every member by their own name, to the members who view it themselves, it will show to everyones own name by the trick, so they will think the person who posted it is talking about themselves specifically, but it shows everyone's name (to that member themselves), LOL

I know the tricks and games in vBulletin, and I am tired of this BS server busy message delivered by the server exactly in the vB forum software and page format and style, it's really pretty easy if you think about that to figure it out.

Lawrence Connor

who the fuck are you kidding anyway here with a membership made up of experienced board trolls? WTF?

and get off your asses and update to vBulletin v 3.6.7 fer chrissakes, you're at v 3.5.4 here still

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The membership is far from made up with experience board trolls, believe me.

And I shudder to think what percentage of the membership is made up with dual accounts, bots & nil-posters.

Tyrant

Something tells me you're beginning to lose patience with your crap attempts for attention, Lawrence.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's in the middle of what "Zen & The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance" calls a "gumption trap"

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Lawrence Connor said:
I damn well know about things forum admin can do to mess with members, since I own a vBulletin license myself, things such as "Tachy goes to Coventry", and also, "Miserable User" status, so this BS about a page delivered by the server in the vBulletin style saying server too busy, sorry tards, servers don't deliver pages saying the server is too busy. A server either delivers pages or not. A busy server is either slow to load, times out, or cannot deliver the page. One thing it ( a busy server (web hosting)) does NOT do, is deliver a page saying it cannot deliver that page. Get it? That is a sign of a member being set to "Miserable User" status, which can have different percentages of chances for various things like the stupid server is busy page, also slow page loads, and timeouts, etc.... It's what a board does when they want to mess with you.

Do a search at Google:

the same way at Google

"Tachy goes to Coventry" makes a member on everyones ignore list, so they get no views and no replies, they will be only talking to themselves, it just depends on whether the person can figure it out themselves.....

There is another trick to do that can make threads appear as if they are talking about every member by their own name, to the members who view it themselves, it will show to everyones own name by the trick, so they will think the person who posted it is talking about themselves specifically, but it shows everyone's name (to that member themselves), LOL

I know the tricks and games in vBulletin, and I am tired of this BS server busy message delivered by the server exactly in the vB forum software and page format and style, it's really pretty easy if you think about that to figure it out.

Er.... pardon me dear, is English your first language?

;)
mm

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You're quite correct, Lawrence. There is most certainly a Miserable Users setting on vBulletin. The only thing is...

You're not set to it and never have been.

Oh well.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The idea that Admins here would actually be arsed to install the Miserable Users hack here is laughable. I've seen it used, it is effective but only really against spammers or trolls with a short attention span.

Lawrence Connor

well, my point here still is about that there often is this page here showing
the message sever too busy or something like that instead of loading okay.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
You need to clear your cache and cookies. It tends to stop then.

Report back if it still happens.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lawrence Connor said:

Do a search at Google:

the same way at Google

If you desire to see utter 'bullshit' with a forum, simply visit www.trollvalhalla.com. Those morons utterly fuck up their own site on a constant basis. I would suggest they have not a clue about their own site. One needs to try several times to gain access. I have seen no other like it. Utter stupidity runs that site, or at least a sad semblance of 'running' it.

Oh, and if you do visit the site, don't bother posting there. It is an utter waste of time. They will simply edit your every post if you ever succeed in PWNing their asses. On top of that, if you anger them enough as I did, they will change all your User CP settings, leading to a complete ban, as they did to me. Such a sad site. If you wish a laugh, visit www.trollvalhalla.com.