SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
*ROTFLMAO*

*ROTFLMAO @ the site that is a joke*

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D

SaintLucifer said:
If you desire to see utter 'bullshit' with a forum, simply visit www.trollvalhalla.com. Those morons utterly fuck up their own site on a constant basis. I would suggest they have not a clue about their own site. One needs to try several times to gain access. I have seen no other like it. Utter stupidity runs that site, or at least a sad semblance of 'running' it.

Oh, and if you do visit the site, don't bother posting there. It is an utter waste of time. They will simply edit your every post if you ever succeed in PWNing their asses. On top of that, if you anger them enough as I did, they will change all your User CP settings, leading to a complete ban, as they did to me. Such a sad site. If you wish a laugh, visit www.trollvalhalla.com.

You sure can't seem to shut up about that place.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The Dork Lord said:
You sure can't seem to shut up about that place.

But of course. Does not one every have a need for laughter? Trust me, I am now laughing at this miserable excuse of a site. Why do you think I disappeared for so long? Please child, get real.

Thug Angel

SaintLucifer said:
If you desire to see utter 'bullshit' with a forum, simply visit www.trollvalhalla.com. Those morons utterly fuck up their own site on a constant basis. I would suggest they have not a clue about their own site. One needs to try several times to gain access. I have seen no other like it. Utter stupidity runs that site, or at least a sad semblance of 'running' it.

Oh, and if you do visit the site, don't bother posting there. It is an utter waste of time. They will simply edit your every post if you ever succeed in PWNing their asses. On top of that, if you anger them enough as I did, they will change all your User CP settings, leading to a complete ban, as they did to me. Such a sad site. If you wish a laugh, visit www.trollvalhalla.com.
prolly the only Post this lil bitch has ever made that make sense. TV sucks donkey balls. They lost this G and wont ever gets him back. Thug wont even look at that sewer pit. Thug gots not issue w/stealin shit. the hustle done been his whole life. but hijackin IDs is across the line. alterin a cupcakeas post is wrong. Thug suspecte dthat shit for a while but most of time was doubtin hisself b/c half the time hwas high and thought he was seein things and of course theyd change bakc his posts to fuck w/him. That may be funny to them but thats fukkedup . Thug deleted his acct and his avatar. Thats why none them cupcakeas there could dtake it and make other phony IDs posin as this cupcakea They gots no ethtics. of course what e3lse can be xpected for you lousy cav e fucks. you have s no honor

Holla 5000

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D

SaintLucifer said:
But of course. Does not one every have a need for laughter? Trust me, I am now laughing at this miserable excuse of a site. Why do you think I disappeared for so long? Please child, get real.

746870551_d9e093e0eb.jpg