Enraged. incandescent

USUC

Trollzilla
Makes you think. Well, depending on whether or not you engage in that dirty, dirty "thinking" habit, of course.

98c7d5a6d3a6bcb8.jpeg
Why the fuck would anyone waste time thinking about some random broad in Slovenia? She’s a credible, reliable source….how? I don’t go to Venice beach and give all the nut jobs there serious consideration either. So far I haven’t found one that accurately forecasted the end of the world.
Higher intellects practice something called discernment; something you clearly don’t possess.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I think at last check you’re 14 more times likely to die from Covid if you’re not vaccinated. Personally I don’t care about people who die who chose not to get vaccinated….just stay out of the hospitals and stop raising all the numbers creating lock downs and mask mandates. Just take ur unvaccinated selves and go die quietly.
You're be really, really sad--devasted, even--if I *don't* get the vaccine and *don't* die and *don't* get hospitalized and *don't* get sick, won't you? :marathon:

USUC

Trollzilla
You're be really, really sad--devasted, even--if I *don't* get the vaccine and *don't* die and *don't* get hospitalized and *don't* get sick, won't you? :marathon:
Nope. Wouldn’t care a bit. And the odds might be with you that none of those things would happen to you. Although I’m guessing you’re a fat fuck given how much time you spend at a keyboard; ergo probably at risk.
Anyway, don’t care about those that choose not to get vaccinated or whatever. As I said just don’t get in the way of me or mine and don’t clog up the hospitals if you do fall ill.

USUC

Trollzilla
Unfortunately government legislates to the stupid. Like warnings on coffee “danger…hot!”. Similarly a bunch of governmental rules around the pandemic are meant to protect the idiots from themselves. And the rest of us pay the price.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
... Although I’m guessing you’re a fat fuck given how much time you spend at a keyboard; ergo probably at risk. ...
0*Ie8QR5e2MmPzHiAP

Well, that's one possibility. Another, equally likely possibility is that I work at a weather station in Alaska so I'm indoors a lot and this is the only way to get social interaction. There are at least dozens of more credible possibilities but the important thing is, it sounds like you're finally allowing that maybe forcing people into a one-size-fits-all course maybe isn't the best thing.

Meanwhile Florida, much ridiculed as backwards and deadly in their approach to the 'rona, is doing far better than states like California and Michigan that went mask and lockdown crazy. They've got none of the restrictions that don't work, everyone's able to get back to their lives, and they've got the lowest per capita number of new cases. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-reports-lowest-daily-coronavirus-cases-per-capita-in-nation

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
lol No they're not. But then quoting fake statistics that are deliberately skewed from "news" sources that are anything but will result in stupid statements like that one.

Vermont went "mask and lockdown crazy" and we still have the best numbers per capita of any state or country in the world period. Florida has had 10 times as many cases as we have people and we wont compare death numbers, because we dont have a 10% death rate in vermont.

You want to toss out numbers, have some of those. Florida sucks re: covid and will continue to do so. Third highest cases over all and right up there with deaths too.

from "worldometer" as of yesterday. Keep your fox stuff in your pants

Florida:
Cases
3.68M

Deaths

Vermont:
Cases

Deaths

You can spout statistics and averages all you like. These are the actual numbers.

Last edited:

USUC

Trollzilla
And now we have the Omicron variant because a bunch of cupcakeers were too poor and stupid to get vaccinated.

Heh-heh.

The Question

Eternal
It actually depends on when you look at the actual numbers, actually.

VT deaths per 100,000: 0.25
VT daily average: 1.6

FL deaths per 100,000: 0.2
FL daily average: 43.1

Know why? Because Vermont doesn't have the same population as Florida. Stating the obvious? Sure -- because, tragically, we now live in an age where the obvious has to be stated for some people.

The Question

Eternal
Similarly a bunch of governmental rules around the pandemic are meant to protect the idiots from themselves. And the rest of us pay the price.
And blame the wrong party for it, too -- because the government and its propaganda arm tell you to.

jack

It actually depends on when you look at the actual numbers, actually.

VT deaths per 100,000: 0.25
VT daily average: 1.6

FL deaths per 100,000: 0.2
FL daily average: 43.1

Know why? Because Vermont doesn't have the same population as Florida. Stating the obvious? Sure -- because, tragically, we now live in an age where the obvious has to be stated for some people.
Skew the numbers any way you like. We have about the LEAST number of actual people dying a day. I'll stick with that fact and let you math whizzes figure it out.

The Question

Eternal
We have about the LEAST number of actual people dying a day.
Because you have the least number of people. It's like comparing the total deaths of a continent to the total deaths at a bus stop. lol "Well, we've had only one death from the chinkpox!" "Dude, you only started out with three people..."

jack

I've done statistics as part of the requirement for my bachelors a couple years ago. I know how to read numbers.

It's not because we have the least amount of people. Look at Wyoming that has less people than us and scattered even further apart.

It's about mitigation and how effective it is.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And now we have the Omicron variant because a bunch of cupcakeers were too poor and stupid to get vaccinated.

Heh-heh.
Yeah and now because of that it looks like Governor Hochul is going to lock down NY again soon. A state of emergency is being declared starting December 3rd. And is scheduled to end around January 15th. Goodbye, Christmas and New Year, hello ass raping our freedom and economy.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah and now because of that it looks like Governor Hochul is going to lock down NY again soon. A state of emergency is being declared starting December 3rd. And is scheduled to end around January 15th. Goodbye, Christmas and New Year, hello ass raping our freedom and economy.
It's not the virus doing that. The virus is just the excuse. It's not the unvaccinated doing that. The unvaccinated are just a scapegoat.

It's a Democrat governor doing that.

USUC

Trollzilla
It's not the virus doing that. The virus is just the excuse. It's not the unvaccinated doing that. The unvaccinated are just a scapegoat.

It's a Democrat governor doing that
Because you have the least number of people. It's like comparing the total deaths of a continent to the total deaths at a bus stop. lol "Well, we've had only one death from the chinkpox!" "Dude, you only started out with three people..."
No, deaths are calculated per 100k residents, dummy. Population is irrelevant.
Vermont65
Hawaii72
Maine97
Puerto Rico102
Utah108
Alaska119
Washington121
Oregon121
New Hampshire124
Colorado158
Nebraska162
Minnesota167
District of Columbia169
Virginia171
Wisconsin171
North Carolina178
Maryland184
California188
Missouri212
Idaho218
Delaware223
Ohio224
Illinois227
Kansas229
Iowa233
Wyoming233
Kentucky242
Montana244
Tennessee248
Connecticut249
North Dakota251
Michigan253
New Mexico253
Texas254
Indiana258
Nevada259
Pennsylvania260
South Dakota262
West Virginia269
South Carolina275
Rhode Island275
Massachusetts280
Florida285
Georgia286

USUC

Trollzilla
I’m pretty much ready for a Hunger Games type scenario where Covid is concerned. I’m tired of mask mandates and lock downs. Everyone for themselves. Get vaccinated or not, wear masks or not but if you get sick because you didn’t take precautions available to you? Go off in a fucking corner and die.

jack

No, deaths are calculated per 100k residents, dummy. Population is irrelevant.
Vermont65
Hawaii72
Maine97
Puerto Rico102
Utah108
Alaska119
Washington121
Oregon121
New Hampshire124
Colorado158
Nebraska162
Minnesota167
District of Columbia169
Virginia171
Wisconsin171
North Carolina178
Maryland184
California188
Missouri212
Idaho218
Delaware223
Ohio224
Illinois227
Kansas229
Iowa233
Wyoming233
Kentucky242
Montana244
Tennessee248
Connecticut249
North Dakota251
Michigan253
New Mexico253
Texas254
Indiana258
Nevada259
Pennsylvania260
South Dakota262
West Virginia269
South Carolina275
Rhode Island275
Massachusetts280
Florida285
Georgia286
Thank you.

USUC

Trollzilla
Granted it might be easier to control the spread in less populated states but there are plenty of “red” lightly populated states that haven’t fared as well as Vermont. Explain genius….