Enraged. incandescent

USUC

Trollzilla
Ah. Current-Year-ism. It can't happen now. (But, psssst... it was "the current year" last time it happened, too. And they were 'sooo much more evolved' then, too...)

Bold of you to assume that I don't.

No, it's actually awesome to be me. Know why? Because, assuming that most people are out for themselves at any cost, while cynical, is also usually the most practical approach. And on those fleetingly rare occasions when I'm wrong about someone? Then I'm pleasantly surprised. But I'm never caught off guard.

Because the question is irrelevant. I contracted, then beat, the virus, naturally. Natural immunity is acknowledged to be superior. I don't need the vaccine when what I already have is better.
Meh, what a disappointment. Apparently as full of shit as you are, it isn’t enough to elevate your tiny brain. Natural immunity isn’t acknowledged as better (and btw, what experts, when you supposedly trust none, have convinced you of that?). Fucking hypocrite. You simultaneously bemoan like thinking (or consensus thinking) and then cite it when it suits you.
I win, asshole.

The Question

Eternal
Meh, what a disappointment. Apparently as full of shit as you are, it isn’t enough to elevate your tiny brain. Natural immunity isn’t acknowledged as better (and btw, what experts, when you supposedly trust none, have convinced you of that?).
Some of the same ones you turn to. Except I'm listening to what they say when they think none of us will hear them. The raw story, not the sales pitch.
Fucking hypocrite. You simultaneously bemoan like thinking (or consensus thinking) and then cite it when it suits you.
Really. Why don't you tell me again what you think the consensus is.
I win, asshole.
What have you won?

Y'know, you come across as really angry at the idea of somebody being "disobedient." That's usually indicative of a psychological disorder; you should probably work on that.

The Question

Eternal
I've got a challenge for you, @USUC :

I don't own you. Your body is not my property. I don't get to compel you to put anything into it that you don't want to.

That part's not the challenge; that part's just a statement of fact. Here's the challenge:

Can you say the same about your attitude toward other people?

The Question

Eternal
42e4e75f5987e35082f823055cc1ba68.png

USUC

Trollzilla
I've got a challenge for you, @USUC :

I don't own you. Your body is not my property. I don't get to compel you to put anything into it that you don't want to.

That part's not the challenge; that part's just a statement of fact. Here's the challenge:

Can you say the same about your attitude toward other people?
The only scenario where I can agree with compelling someone to put something in their body is vaccines (Covid vaccines aside, I’m thinking about some childhood vaccines).

USUC

Trollzilla
The only scenario where I can agree with compelling someone to put something in their body is vaccines (Covid vaccines aside, I’m thinking about some childhood vaccines).
Shit. I typed more than that, got an error, walked away and then tried again to just post and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. Especially using my phone. It’s a big tech conspiracy.

USUC

Trollzilla
Really. Why don't you tell Y'know, you come across as really angry at the idea of somebody being "disobedient." That's usually indicative of a psychological disorder; you should probably work on that.
I haven’t had time or interest in posting much today but that’s fucking rich (can’t let it pass without comment). You have the brains of lumpy concrete. Why would you ignore so many far worse male comments and say mine are indicative of a psychological disorder? Freak.

The Question

Eternal
You have the brains of lumpy concrete. Why would you ignore so many far worse male comments and say mine are indicative of a psychological disorder?
Because the indication of a disorder isn't based on 'worse'. It's based on the reaction you're having to other people suggesting they won't do what you want them to. The free agency of other individuals seems to infuriate you; that suggests a pathological level of entitlement that at minimum borders on sociopathy and at worst may be diagnosed as full blown psychopathy.

TL;DR: The fit you're throwing over hearing "You're not the boss of me!" shows me (and anyone else who's paying attention) that you're a psycho level Karen. Tough shit, Karen. :)

Last edited:

USUC

Trollzilla
If I want to be nice I can post on Facebook (or is it Metaverse now?). If I want to act like a raving lunatic I’ll post here. *shrugs*

The Question

Eternal
I don't think anybody said anything about 'nice'. Nice is for fucking pussies. But,

"I'm not going to do what you tell me."
"hhhhhuugh... hmmnnnrrrrmnngh... hrrr... rrRRR... hhhrrRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

isn't a matter of 'not nice.' It's 'Mary Poppins in an SS uniform who forgot that the whole world doesn't answer to her' looney tunes.

The Question

Eternal
Here's something fun.

The Question

Eternal
I don’t need the whole world; I have you answering over and over again.
Okay, maybe I need to clarify; maybe English isn't your first language. In English, "answer to" is often used to mean, "do what you tell them to do."

You're not in a position to be obeyed by anyone here.

If you're not feeding me, funding me, or fucking me, you have no say in my decisions.

Does that clarify things for you? :)

USUC

Trollzilla
Thank you for rising to your full width and providing me with an English lesson. I’m giddy with anticipation over punctuation and grammar. :\
I feel sorry for anyone “fucking you”. An “answer to” a better sex life might include doing more than just bending over; you could participate ya’ wet sandwich.
Is that helpful?

The Question

Eternal
Thank you for rising to your full width and providing me with an English lesson. I’m giddy with anticipation over punctuation and grammar. :\
I feel sorry for anyone “fucking you”. An “answer to” a better sex life might include doing more than just bending over; you could participate ya’ wet sandwich.
Is that helpful?
Not particularly, but it certainly is illustrative of your level of maturity; it reinforces the conclusion that your sense of entitlement to the obedience of others stems from toddler-level self-centeredness.

USUC

Trollzilla
There’s an entirely different way to view this. Death by vaccine could have an immediate positive impact on global warming, reduce the problems in our over burdened social programs, eliminate the housing crunch and so much more! Look on the bright side!

The Question

Eternal
There’s an entirely different way to view this. Death by vaccine could have an immediate positive impact on global warming, reduce the problems in our over burdened social programs, eliminate the housing crunch and so much more! Look on the bright side!
Way to sound like a "far right" conspiracy theorist. Well done.

The Question

Eternal
You’re almost as much fun as a brick wrapped in an enema.
I wouldn't know. Fill us in on your experiences playing with shit-drenched masonry, I'm sure you've got some fascinating stories.