Eugene suspended!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WWE.com reported today that Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) was suspended. Details weren't given other than he was hospitalized after the show yesterday in Manchester, England, then suspended and sent back home.

Never hire a retard.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I love this quote from a recent update.....

Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore was recently hospitalized, sent home and suspended by WWE. One source on the European tour says, "when a guy is taken to the hospital then sent home and suspended, the reason is very most probably exactly what you would think it is."

Eugene Fucked Up. ;)

CaptainWacky

Not the original Doink but I think he has wrestled as Doink in some of the clown's more recent appearances.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
No, Doink the Clown has been the same guy all this time. FKA The Brooklyn Brawler, I believe his name is Steve Lombardi.

CaptainWacky

RommieSG said:
No, Doink the Clown has been the same guy all this time. FKA The Brooklyn Brawler, I believe his name is Steve Lombardi.

Nope. Quite a few people played Doink.

Jethro

Rebel
^Wacky is right. The original Doink was named Steve Kiern--one half of the Fabulous Ones (The other half was Stan Lane).

CaptainWacky

Matt Bourne also played Doink the WWF and wrestled in ECW as "Bourne Again" with Doink make-up for a brief peroid.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
It has been reported that the last couple times it's been 'Brooklyn Brawler' as Doink. And I've seen him reported before, so I just assumed that he has been Doink for the majority.