Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever hear the joke about the wide mouthed Toad?

HA AH AHA AHA AHA HA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HA AHA HA HA AH HA HA H HA H AH HA H H AH HA HAAHAHAHAHAH AHA HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :::cough:::

Vap - the bet is still on.

I get some kind of legal surprise before new year, I paypal you 500 clams. If not, you paypal me 500 - or forever be branded King of the Gutters pussies.

Wrong board, Danny :bigass: Try posting this where your little syncophants will cheer you on.

Better yet, bring them over here :::laughing:::

Damn, even after all these years, you're still chasing me around.

A failed "illustrator" chasing someone around he's never even met. It is to laugh.

Still going to "crush my throat"?

All I know is, Linda laughs at you behind your back, tinyshoefucker :)

jack said:
Damn, even after all these years, you're still chasing me around.

A failed "illustrator" chasing someone around he's never even met. It is to laugh.

Still going to "crush my throat"?

All I know is, Linda laughs at you behind your back, tinyshoefucker :)

too bad Mrs. Venooker can't laugh at you,...gnome, but when she finally emerges from her doped-up state she'll be the one laughing all the way to the divorce courts.

Pussying out against what? I pull the strings, and you dance :bigass:

This is fun for me, you know.

Mr. Toad said:
too bad Mrs. Venooker can't laugh at you,...gnome, but when she finally emerges from her doped-up state she'll be the one laughing all the way to the divorce courts.

Beats masturbating into little girl shoes and shilling my wife out publically for it, you know the way you've been doing for the last couple of years :bigass:

Kefka said:
I told you people it was Hellman.

Are you sure it isn't Nyholm/Buchet posing as Hellman?

Wait --don't answer that. I wouldn't wish getting roped into the Jack/Danny years-long reach-around on my worst enemy.

jack said:
You should sit on your av, obsidian. At least occasionally.

Oh, it'll be more than occasionally, now that I have this to work with:

jack said:
Lotsa good shit has happened to me. I got diagnosed Type II diabetes, so I've had to drop fifty pounds since the beginning of the year, I'm at 145, plus I work out like every day so I'm buff and firm.

It's amazing how your dick gets bigger too as you put on muscle. I like that part.