Every time I watch The Lost Boys, I ask myself the same question.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Just who thought a shirtless, body-building lead singer and saxophonist with a mullet & lathered in baby-oil was a good idea?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You know, the more I watch this movie with my now 33-year old eyes, the more I feel that even a Russell T. Davies rewrite couldn't make the movie any less camp. It's still awesome though!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just who thought a shirtless, body-building lead singer and saxophonist with a mullet & lathered in baby-oil was a good idea?

Hey, back in that day, that guy was sexy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was the sequel shit?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've heard it was. While I liked the Lost Boys, it just didn't have enough to it to make me want to see more of it once it was over. Young men with lots of product in their hair just goes so far, you know.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I tried to watch the sequel. Lasted three minutes.

It's sad to think of watching Lost Boys now that Sam is dead. :(

Nanook lives, though! (In doggie heaven, prolly)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Every time I watch The Lost Boys (which was once), I ask myself the same question.

How the fuck did anyone like this piece of shit movie?

CaptainWacky

I think I pretended to like it when I was young because all the other kids did.

I did that with a lot of things.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, everybody does that. How else do you think Megan Fox could get to the top of all those lists?

CaptainWacky

Emporer's new clothes.

Corey Haim was supposed to be in Lost Boys 2. He was on the set & did some scenes but was on drugs & slurring his words & being all crazy with his volatile behavior.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6g9LXAbMQNE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6g9LXAbMQNE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]