Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone is telling me to learn how to shoot a Gun

FederalAgent007

It worry's me when my brother tells me he is going to take me to the shooting range to teach me how to properly use a firearm.

He knows me better than anyone..............doesn't he realize how dangerous that can be??????

Now that I think about it, he has taken all my sister's through the "how to carry a registered weapon" course.

SCREW GUNS!!!!!!! He was over his artillery unit............I WANT HAND GRENADES!!!!!!!!!!!

^I am. Firearms scare me, I don't know if I could use one. then if I could I don't know if I would freak out and just start shooting and not really aim at anything just shooting away.

Hand grenades would be better for me.

FederalAgent007 said:
^I am. Firearms scare me, I don't know if I could use one. then if I could I don't know if I would freak out and just start shooting and not really aim at anything just shooting away.

Hand grenades would be better for me.

So you are learning to use a gun that you may seek to commit suicide? I would advise you call a SUICIDE HOTLINE. They would talk you into pulling the trigger. They would teach you the best position to place your gun if you wish to commit suicide.

How about I suck your cock first? you would talk me out of learning how to shoot a gun because you would be too busy shooting your cum all over my face.