Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EVERYONE POSTING HERE IS STUPID !

annneorlyrn5.jpg

NemesisTroll said:
IF YOU POST ON TK YOU ARE A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL FUCKTARD!

Thats nice dear..... so tell us about you! Hobbies? Have a little girlfriend? What kind of music do you like?

;)
mm

I think the chances of him having a gf are very remote, there are better odds on winning the lottery, or getting hit by a meteor

Wow! Just wow! I've never been so put in my place before by such a wicked and witty put down. I don't know about the rest of you, but Nemotroll here has caused me to rethink my very existence, if not my purpose in life. What have I been doing all this time posting on TK? I have frittered -- yes, frittered away all my time by posting on TK. Gosh, I think we should all just pack up our karma points and leave TK forever! Let TK become a ghost board, empty of all members who will never visit again, with only stray karma points drifting across the various forums like tumbleweeds in the desert wind.

Wow...

Actually, I'm thrilled to be a fucking homosexual fucktard. It sounds exciting, new, differrent, full of promise. All I have to do is post on TK to be one. Considering NemesisTroll can do it, it must be very easy to do. Now, give me something pretty.