Everything you need to know abut Scottish Independence

Makes you wonder who does the research for these things. Irn Bru is only just vaguely on my radar and I actually live in the same country as Scotland (for now).

Makes you wonder who does the research for these things. Irn Bru is only just vaguely on my radar and I actually live in the same country as Scotland (for now).

Oh, I've long been aware of the fascination, given my Uncle has been married to a Scot for over 30 years. When I was 12 we went up to visit him, and I'm not fibbing when I say the empty cans were all over the place.

Not in Edinburgh though - that city is spotlessly clean!

Maybe, maybe not. The novelisation of The Voyage Home reveals him to be the 23rd century's last remaining homophobe, including one scene which explains why he barely left the ship during their visit to San Fran.

In the Search for Spock novelisation he's a drunken dickhead who basically refuses to acknowledge his niece (Peter's sister) and when he goes to Peter's funeral he leaves without bothering to talk to the boy's mother, because he'd rather be fixing engines.

Back