Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything you wanted to know about the DLA...

focus10.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Yeah, hotlinking images from a US Military site...that's using your head.

Holy shit!! You Americans are fucking paranoid! Oooh, watch out, the American Gestapo is going to get you. Woooo oooohhhhh!

SaintLucifer said:
Holy shit!! You Americans are fucking paranoid! Oooh, watch out, the American Gestapo is going to get you. Woooo oooohhhhh!
Kanada is far worse in the thought control department.

Though that sort of explains you. :lol:

SaintLucifer said:

You spent 2 hours typing a post accusing me of being a nutjob and stalking you, and you say we're paranoid?

Time to wake up and take your meds Luci!

Sarek said:
You spent 2 hours typing a post accusing me of being a nutjob and stalking you, and you say we're paranoid?

Time to wake up and take your meds Luci!

I would challenge anyone on this site to go through every thread for which I posted. It is guaranteed they will find you there. I have seen a few people who have noticed your tendency to stalk me. You truly are a sick fuck and I am most certainly not kidding around. Let me put it into perspective. You are one of those individuals around who people take care to watch what they are saying since you are so very easily wounded mentally. There is always the fear you may snap one day and kill a few people. Remember Columbine? Those kids who went through an entire school and started shooting at people who 'bullied' them by mocking them and their loser status? I think about you when I read about such kids snapping and blowing everyone away. I am absolutely not kidding here. You are one of those people I would never turn my back upon. I would kill you long before the thought even entered your mind. I have seen your ilk a million times thus I am capable of reading you like a poor novel. I would never allow my very young nephew within 50 metres of you. When I thnk of you, I think 'serial killer'. You are truly that psychotic. I am seriously asking you to seek out psychiatric help. Please.

SaintLucifer said:
I would challenge anyone on this site to go through every thread for which I posted. It is guaranteed they will find you there. I have seen a few people who have noticed your tendency to stalk me. You truly are a sick fuck and I am most certainly not kidding around. Let me put it into perspective. You are one of those individuals around who people take care to watch what they are saying since you are so very easily wounded mentally. There is always the fear you may snap one day and kill a few people. Remember Columbine? Those kids who went through an entire school and started shooting at people who 'bullied' them by mocking them and their loser status? I think about you when I read about such kids snapping and blowing everyone away. I am absolutely not kidding here. You are one of those people I would never turn my back upon. I would kill you long before the thought even entered your mind. I have seen your ilk a million times thus I am capable of reading you like a poor novel. I would never allow my very young nephew within 50 metres of you. When I thnk of you, I think 'serial killer'. You are truly that psychotic. I am seriously asking you to seek out psychiatric help. Please.

I bet you'd shit your pants if you knew I carried a gun for a living. :bigass: