Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explain this, Luci:

Whoa!! Now this is some serious shit here. Who is this FBI person and why is everyone talking about all of this in DAYCARE? MESSENGER? Take EXTREME care who you claim I am. I mean EXTREME care. This could backfire on you. I have no idea who this 'DEBBIE' person is nor have I ever mentioned her in ANY of my posts. Allow her to look. Your hatred for me is so strong strong you would have the authorities involved? I am astonished!

Here it is in bold letters alright?

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATING.

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR CLAIMS MESSENGER?

SaintPwnsalot said:
Whoa!! Now this is some serious shit here. Who is this FBI person and why is everyone talking about all of this in DAYCARE? MESSENGER? Take EXTREME care who you claim I am. I mean EXTREME care. This could backfire on you. I have no idea who this 'DEBBIE' person is nor have I ever mentioned her in ANY of my posts. Allow her to look. Your hatred for me is so strong strong you would have the authorities involved? I am astonished!

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATING.

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.

This is what I REALLY said:

THE TRUTH

SaintLucifer said:
No. Explain this. It is ever more serious:
Resorting to disruptive behaviour already? I would have thought you would have been good for at least a few more days.

HMM, what's the Internet meme I'm looking for here?

SaintPwnsalot said:

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATINGHere it is in bold letters alright?

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.Here it is in bold letters alright?

I will need to speak to one of the Admins about this claim of his. Trouble may transpire if this path of MESSY's continues. I knew he hated me with a passion but this has gone too far now. I no longer find it a laughing matter. He is speaking some serious shit.Here it is in bold letters alright?

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR CLAIMS MESSENGER?.

SaintPwnsalot said:

TAKE CARE TO ENSURE THAT I AM WHO YOU CLAIM I AM. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE DEVASTATINGHere it is in bold letters alright?

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

SaintPwnsalot said:

zxcvv