Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fake titties

Tyrant

I hate 'em. I don't see how other men can be turned on by something they know to be fake. It would be like rubbing a grapefruit and being turned on by it.

Messenger said:
I hate 'em. I don't see how other men can be turned on by something they know to be fake. It would be like rubbing a grapefruit and being turned on by it.

How would you know? The only titties you ever experienced were mommy's and that was during your time as an infant.

SaintLucifer said:
How would you know? The only titties you ever experienced were mommy's and that was during your time as an infant.

This is such a poor troll, it wasn't even worth posting. I'm certain that even a waster like you can do better than that.

SaintLucifer said:

See, that would have carried SO much more sting if you hadn't thrown the "during your time as an infant" part in there. Would've been implications of gross abnormality, and all.

Now, that's not to say it would've been a good flame, even then -- it just would have sucked less, is all.

I concur with TQ 100%.

Lucy would be wise to pay attention to these suggestions. There's some good advice to be gleaned from these boards.

The Question said:
See, that would have carried SO much more sting if you hadn't thrown the "during your time as an infant" part in there. Would've been implications of gross abnormality, and all.

Now, that's not to say it would've been a good flame, even then -- it just would have sucked less, is all.

Therein lies your error. There was no intention to flame hence the reason I included the 'during your time as an infant'. I merely stated fact as I am certain there is no doubt his mommy's titties were the last such he had access to. I do not 'flame'. It is a waste of one's time and talents to do so. Rather beneath my station.

I think there's dinfately some women who could used them. I saw a woman on Ricky Lake once who lamented that even having a baby, she could still fit in a training bra. :( Damn, even I outgrew mine in six months.

SaintLucifer said:
Therein lies your error. There was no intention to flame hence the reason I included the 'during your time as an infant'. I merely stated fact as I am certain there is no doubt his mommy's titties were the last such he had access to. I do not 'flame'. It is a waste of one's time and talents to do so. Rather beneath my station.

The only thing beneath your station are reservoirs of overpriced gasoline. Now get back out there, a customer wants you to 'fill 'er up'. And in future, do exercise a little more restraint when you encounter the fumes, because although a gasoline vapor high may be the zenith of entertainment for such as you, it does nothing for lending substance or style to your posts here.

The Question said:
The only thing beneath your station are reservoirs of overpriced gasoline. Now get back out there, a customer wants you to 'fill 'er up'. And in future, do exercise a little more restraint when you encounter the fumes, because although a gasoline vapor high may be the zenith of entertainment for such as you, it does nothing for lending substance or style to your posts here.

Poor child does not like to be upstaged by great individuals such as myself. Fear not QUESTION, surely there are other sites at which you may attempt to gain the attention of someone who shares your low IQ. Remember, the internet if vast. There must be at least one site...