Fallen Sword

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've been playing ths MMORPG since last March, and it's fairly addicting. It's like all MM's you get armor, develop strengths and abilities and fight monsters and level up. That gets you better armor, more skills and strengths, etc.

I'm going to be a level 400 player after my next hunt, which brings me into the "real" elements of the game, finally. That level is a benchmark celebrated by the ability to acquire specific buffs that are the strongest in the game.

It takes stamina to make moves and attack monsters (that gets you gold, and experience points), through which you level up.

There are drops when you kill a monster, usually armor of some sort, or pieces to complete a quest. While hunting, you can also do quests, capture relcs and PvP (player vs player) to steal other peoples gold and whack their experience.

I'm part of the 8th best Guild in the game, and when you play, you get "buffed" by the other players skills (plus whatever buffs you've developed) to enhance your playing abilities.

Anyway, it's a complete geekout, but the community is interesting, mostly from UK but worldwide, really. Usually a couple of thousand people are playing at any one time.

So, if you ever wanted a TK troll guild just say the word ;)