Family

Blurk180

GabrielStap
I have been trying to call Dominio's but every time someone picks up the phone someone says Hector Sanchez at your service and I have no choice but to hang up because he sounded white.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
and what the fuck does this have to with another message board?

can u read?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't know why this thread makes me laugh...well maybe I'm starting to figure it out.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Honestly, jack, I don't know why either, but I am with you there.

Blurk180

GabrielStap
so u came at tha same time? Hold on I need to call tha plumber rite quick these lil ass shits jus took my pipe WTF

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
If some shit takes your pipe, you don't call the plumber -- you call the police.

On second thought, you might not want to. They'll bust you for possession.

On the other hand, major lulz for us if you do...

Blurk180

GabrielStap
Don't worry I got those mexican and asian bastards they stopped when they saw my plate of rice and beans.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I have been trying to call Dominio's but every time someone picks up the phone someone says Hector Sanchez at your service and I have no choice but to hang up because he sounded white.

He probably IS white. There are PLENTY of cracker honkey peckerwoods named Hector Sanchez or names just like it. IE: Hernan Cortez, Fidel Castro, Francisco Franco, Lou Piniella entc ent al.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Not only that (and to agree with Aquehonga, shock of shocks), but if they're Spaniards, they'll be white with Spanish names.