FBI PARTE DUE ROBBING THE CREDIT BANK WITH CUNNING AND GUILE?

Ishcabittle

where the hell did he get 65k in credits? did he kidnap and ransom missmanners' favorite pet? did he pull a Superman III and take 0.25 credits for every transaction performed? what, as they say, the fuck?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I was planning on doing something exciting with them once I hit a certain number, but now that everyone's noticed and CaptainWacky's called me a prick, I may have to change plans, since what I had originally planned would seem more like a cruel joke in relation to the sheer SUFFERING AND DISTRESS I've caused.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
where the hell did he get 65k in credits? did he kidnap and ransom missmanners' favorite pet? did he pull a Superman III and take 0.25 credits for every transaction performed? what, as they say, the fuck?

auto-spammed daycare.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cassie was so distraught she cut off some guy's dick again I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I KNOW I AM.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Leading to Creutzfeldt–Jackoff Disease (or CJD).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I even posted a couple of times in the second spam thread yesterday to ask you something, but you were spamming so fast you ran right over them and moved on.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
A bigger issue than posting speed would probably be the fact that I wasn't actually there most of the time I was doing that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The next penis I collect is yours, FBI. SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH, MOFO! :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A bigger issue than posting speed would probably be the fact that I wasn't actually there most of the time I was doing that.
Admitting that may prove to be a mistake. We'll be in touch.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YOU PRICK I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU (Ish.)

Ishcabittle

um, i'm only talking about it - fbi did it and all (allegedly).