FEAR OF LORD RAFFLES

Lord Raffles

Today I fear...

That death will be poorer than my imagination can contemplate.

Paladin

Lord Raffles said:
Today I fear...

That death will be poorer than my imagination can contemplate.

How can death be 'poor'?? Play your 'intellectual' claptrap somewhere else. We here in Canada have candyass Liberals do as you do but on a daily basis in our House of Commons. You would fit right in with them.

Lord Raffles

Paladin said:
How can death be 'poor'?? Play your 'intellectual' claptrap somewhere else. We here in Canada have candyass Liberals do as you do but on a daily basis in our House of Commons. You would fit right in with them.

If you find this intellectual...

:laugh:

RWC

Yes, Lulu is confused in many ways. His people produce Ghandi, but he wants more Hitler. Poor Samir. Do you think he keeps his jackboots next to his turban?

RWC

So funny. Samir is such a mark for his own bullshit that he thinks long-winded post equate intelligence.

Lulu said:
The reason everyone else has such short posts would simply be due to the fact they are incapable of thinking beyond 20 words whilst I could write a novel on any subject. That would make me SUPERIOR, not inferior as you so mistakenly claim.

The other reason I am capable of making my posts so long would be thanks to my typing speed. I will not be faulted for that.

That bitch needs less word, not more. And not just less words, the distilled version, which would pretty much mean for Lulu to hang it up since the extent of his words only say "pwned", challenging ones sexuality, pretending to feel superior, lies, and little else.

More Lulu words= more stupid. I can't stress that enough.

Paladin

RWC said:
So funny. Samir is such a mark for his own bullshit that he thinks long-winded post equate intelligence.

That bitch needs less word, not more. And not just less words, the distilled version, which would pretty much mean for Lulu to hang it up since the extent of his words only say "pwned", challenging ones sexuality, pretending to feel superior, lies, and little else.

Ah but RWC is still stinging from my having OWNED him twice. Poor little fella. He now resorts to calling a great Briton such as myself a child of India. I find it most ironic since it is my people who made all of India our bitch. Lovely. Tell me dear child, this fetish you have for the people of India, how long have you felt this way about them? You admire their customs yes? Do you also sport a red dot between your eyes? People need to learn what started that trend. It was we British who forced the Indians to paint red dots between their eyes to act as targets. This way if they get out of line we need only line up our rifles with those red dots. Where once was found a red dot now there would be a deep hole which travels right through the skull. One must remember the bullet would enter the front of the Indian skull and exit cleanly and quite easily due to a lack of grey matter. Indians are only good at one thing: breeding like rabbits. This is a trait they share with ROMMIE's beloved CHINKS.

Paladin

Conchaga said:
Absolutely none of this thread makes sense to me.

I doubt if anyone displays surprise by this post.

Paladin

Lord Raffles said:
If you find this intellectual...

:laugh:

I merely laugh at your attempt to 'appear' as an intellectual. Your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. You become angry that I have discovered this side of yourself therefore you post as above. Odd that you claim I found the post to be 'intellectual' yet my very post stated otherwise. Most curious.

Lord Raffles

Paladin said:
I merely laugh at your attempt to 'appear' as an intellectual. Your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. You become angry that I have discovered this side of yourself therefore you post as above. Odd that you claim I found the post to be 'intellectual' yet my very post stated otherwise. Most curious.

The poverty of your imagination blinds you to any possibility... that is why you're an autistic.

RWC