Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeding Jack's Narcissism

Rov_is_a_Fag

So the admins set up a forum for Jack so he can "pwn" people he claims are idiots. Yet the bring the war over to him on his very own private playground so he can "pwn" them even more..............yet all you see is the same OLD TIRED trite. It's like beating the proverbial horse.

IMO.............they are "pwning" him by bringing it to him and taunting him on his own tuff where if the going gets tough.............Jack can pull in his sycophants to help bail him out.

Puh.......Leeze!

My Goals are much higher than yours Jack..........if you even have a Goal. I use the boards as another tool and occassionally to entertain myself. Even though I am and always have been stuck down in DayCare...........I can troll the best of you from right down here.

I have proved it over and over.

I don't have to use duals to HIDE behind when I do battle either. There is something to be said for BRAVERY and not having to use deception in order to achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve.

You all know who I am..............I have NEVER made any effort to conceal who I am.

What does that say for all of you?

OH YOU ARE SO BRAVE. YOU SIT ON YOUR FAILED ARSE AND DO NOTHING BUT STALK PEOPLE OVER YOUR COMPUTER THEN CRY WHEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR INSANITY. BUT MY MY YOU ARE BRAVE

Tell me about the good things you have done for people. I am not talking about libel per se...............things that will benefit your fellow Americans, Brits...........whomever.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Tell me about the good things you have done for people. I am not talking about libel per se...............things that will benefit your fellow Americans, Brits...........whomever.

I just found out where you live, and I'm going to come visit you.

My hands are so soft right now...........this handsome young man tried to sell me some products from the dead sea that I have used before and I wanted to buy a whole bunch of it but I was broke so he gave me his telephone number, told me what hours he works and I told him I would make sure I buy the salts and lotion from HIM and HIM only.
He was so sweet!!! I would love to introduce my niece to handsome, polite, nice boy like him.