Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fetishes

Rommie likes Asian chicks.
Mentalist likes certain underage acresses.
Wacky like boys... or girls... no, boys. Oh, fuck, I have NO idea.
Eggs is gay. So is Henoch.
Sadi likes it rough.
Shatna likes it ALL.
I like popsicles.

I don't have a true fetish per se, but I am turned on by female feet. They're pretty, they're feminine, and they're always well-maintained and polished (at least my women's feet are ;) ). But it's not a true fetish inasmuch as I don't need to see/touch/taste a woman's feet in order to get aroused. Plain ol' kissing gets me ready. Feet are just a nice 'addition' to sex play. :)

Big Dick McGee said:
I don't have a true fetish per se, but I am turned on by female feet. They're pretty, they're feminine, and they're always well-maintained and polished (at least my women's feet are ;) ). But it's not a true fetish inasmuch as I don't need to see/touch/taste a woman's feet in order to get aroused. Plain ol' kissing gets me ready. Feet are just a nice 'addition' to sex play. :)
FREAK!

I will admit to a slight foot fetish. And ass woship. And bondage play. And kinky latex dress-up. And toys. And spanking. (Oh, yes, there will be spankings.) And pushing boundaries... testing endurance. And teasing. I like to tease.

Petite, flexible women in tightly corseted French maid uniforms.

As a "fetish" (i.e. placing a sexual connotation and excitement upon a non-sexual situation or object), it's not quite in the definition due to few women being dressed as such and not expecting to have sex. But it does pretty much catch my eye and arouse me instantly.

Bondage play often runs off of either power issues (top) or guilt issues (for the "bottom"), and as such are another semi-fetish. It's so commonly associated with sex, however, that it's lost it's non-sexual connotation. Even in "pg" rated shows and movies, a woman in bondage is usually seen as a sex-object. Certainly the old pulp novels of the early to mid part of last century featured "wanton women in chains" an awful lot.
For myself, however, bondage is a power exchange and trust exercise. A woman who allows herself to be bound is cooperating as each knot and loop takes away more of her options for movement, giving up another piece of her ability to make a choice in what happens next. That is a piece by piece exchange of Power in the relationship, and a symbolic giving of trust. I tend to like very complex rope bondage, and the act of binding is foreplay on both a subtle physical level, and on a very powerful emotional level. I find this exchange to be arousing in the extreme.
I doubt anyone is surprised by this revelation in my case.
-SB

^^See, to someone like me, that all sounds "interesting", but not sexually arousing in the least. It all seems like a lot of work with no payoff. I mean, when I want to fuck, I want to FUCK. I'm not saying I don't enjoy foreplay, because I CERTAINLY do. But there comes a point when I just gotta be inside my woman, and NOW. Thankfully, she feels exactly the same way. Yeah, it may be "vanilla", but goddamn if the sheets aren't singed afterwards!

Big Dick McGee said:
I won't knock anyone's fetish...but come on, what's better than straight fuckin'??

Obviously you've never had a pair of bisexual nymphomaniac ballet dancers ask you to tie them up and do "anything" to them.

Still, I can understand the fear...they did try to screw me to death a few hours later as some sort of a twisted "thank you". Everything, especially sex, has a consequence.

(ended up marrying one of them too...ahhh well)