Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Destination 4: TK House.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Has anyone else noticed how all the regulars in Shatna's "harmless" little comic book are dropping like flies? missmanners on strike, jack scarce and rapidly melting down, lilith gone, shy gone, mess on the global shitlist, GTCow mooved on to greener pastures, Hambil and Cait under fire.

It's like all the sims TK House "duals" are supposed to be dead, but some how, they escaped. And now...Death is coming for us. For us all...
I'm scared.

Donovan said:
Has anyone else noticed how all the regulars in Shatna's "harmless" little comic book are dropping like flies? missmanners on strike, jack scarce and rapidly melting down, lilith gone, shy gone, mess on the global shitlist, GTCow mooved on to greener pastures, Hambil and Cait under fire.

It's like all the sims TK House "duals" are supposed to be dead, but some how, they escaped. And now...Death is coming for us. For us all...
I'm scared.

Holy shit, I knew someone would catch on. Figures it was Donovan, I should have brought him into the house earlier.

Dor_Jan said:
Good thing I had only one account in it.

That can change.

NeonMercuryASH said:
I'm still here. But I haven't seen much activity.

I'm "on strike", ha ha. :D No, I needed to take a break on it. But it will return this week, possibly maybe even tonight!

I'm sorry, I was in Boston til last night, and exhausted, but I'm back. I got a laptop :bigass:

Valerie actually has a sentient vagina buried at the base of his scrotal appendage.

Nah, his wife is giving birth. Don't be friendly with him or Mess will redneg you :)