Finally a Forgotten Fuck

Love Child

One Love
Many years ago after my divource I met up with a fellow who also just got out of a long term relationship. We both only wanted fuck buddies. It was great. The attraction was there. I wanted to jump his bones, he wanted to jump mine. We flirted all the time. I sort of adored him and a part of me didn't want him as a fuck buddy because I wanted more. I think I told him or somebody that, so I was clear from the beginning.

He came over to my house one day. I quickly learned that he wouldn't kiss me if we were just going to be fuck buddies. What the fuck?! Are you Julia Fucking Roberts?! So I kicked him out. Sorry, I spent enough time with one person who would not passionately kiss me- I was not going to have a fuck buddy who wouldn't kiss me.

Fast forward a couple of years. We meet again. I have since found kissing buddies, sure I'll fuck him. No kissing. Sure why not.

He had a nice hard dick. I liked it. LOL. He said I had a tight pussy. I fucked him and then I got up and left.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Kissing is pretty personal tho.....I had a bf for 3 years i never kissed heh ^____^

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
kissing with my partner is unfulfilling. She doesn't do french. It's like I'm stuck in sixth grade all over again.

However, when I'm railing her at full speed, she can't get enough of my tongue. Problem is, when I'm pounding her that hard I need to breathe. Fucking a woman into next week is intense cardio.

Love Child

One Love
@SuN
WHAT
Why?
Hmmm I am assuming then that you did nothing else as well? Held hands? etc etc

@Conchaga
I will never be with someone who doesn't kiss. I mean....yes I still want you know what....I'm just adding to the conv that I would actually not fuck and just kiss I like it so much.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Well, if my partner is incredibly fulfilling sexually, but is a bad kisser, I'll overlook it.

Love Child

One Love
I would have to think about that. Perhaps I can teach someone....but really I need a great kisser. Mmmm I love kissing his lips. Sucking his tongue. Biting his lips just a little bit. Feeling his teeth.
Sucking on his cock.
Oh wait. Thats not kissing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I would have to think about that. Perhaps I can teach someone....but really I need a great kisser. Mmmm I love kissing his lips. Sucking his tongue. Biting his lips just a little bit. Feeling his teeth.
Sucking on his cock.
Oh wait. Thats not kissing.

Oh Christ, I just had to go in the mens room again, that's twice in one hour at work no less.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Wow, that's not the image I needed to start my day with.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love french kissing. The more tongue, the better. I could kiss like that for hours on end.

This one dude I'm fucking right now is into that too, so I overlook the fact that he doesn't fuck as rough as I'd like him to. I guess we all make compromises in the bed sometimes, LoL.