Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Credit Card

Slippery slope?

Not as long as you are able to pay off the balance in full each month.(Recommended) Otherwise you can wind up with your spending out of control and in almost $10,000 credit card debt like me.

I'm never going to get one because I'm never going to need to build up credit. I'm going to be phenomenally rich right out of college, and people are going to like me so much that they'll just throw additional money at me with no strings attached, so I'll be able to buy my house and car outright.

I'm never going to get one because I'm never going to need to build up credit. I'm going to be phenomenally rich right out of college, and people are going to like me so much that they'll just throw additional money at me with no strings attached, so I'll be able to buy my house and car outright.

Good luck with that!

Hey John, want to go into business with me? We could open franchises, restauranteer, or operate a factory in Qin.

;)
d

Not as long as you are able to pay off the balance in full each month.(Recommended) Otherwise you can wind up with your spending out of control and in almost $10,000 credit card debt like me.

The welfare cheques are not enough, you dumb shit. Get a fucking job.

So, your plan is to be a male prostitute? Gee, there's a surprise. I already knew you liked it up the asshole.

Why not? Exploiting workers is always fun. It's easy to get rich in China; all you need is a bit of money already and a bunch of crooked friends in high places.

Why not? Exploiting workers is always fun. It's easy to get rich in China; all you need is a bit of money already and a bunch of crooked friends in high places.

Easy! A few of my cousins already operate a textile factory in Beijing; I'm sure they'll help us. Seriously though, are you in? 'Cause I am.

;)
d

Sure, as long as you know that I can't bring anything to the table besides a quarter of a college degree and the fact that I went to high school with a couple dozen people who now go to Harvard.

Luckily, it doesn't take much to be a slave master. We'll get you a whip and you can patrol the floor.

;)
d