Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FLASHCHAT BUMP THREAD

YEAH I AM AGREEING WITH YOU. AND WITH EASE OF INSTALLAIOTNS ITS MORE VALUED BY ADMINS WHO OWN CHAT FORUMS WHILE NIBBLIN ON PORKS FEET

Maybe so, but what's the point in having flashchat if nobody is using it (other than to harass Alice)?

I will say no more!

WELL AT LEAST YOU ARE USED TO CONFINING IN WATER HEATER BOXES. THIS SHOUTBOX HAS MORE ROOM, LIKE YOU CAN FIT SOME PEANUT BUTTER AND FLUFF IN IT.

The flashchat is actually better. If no one is in it, then its a problem of morale. Who is the morale officer of TK? Please don't tell me it is Sarek.

If that is the case ,then morale should improve greatly. There is already the beginning of acceptance of the Skans. Soon it will a love-fest for all.

Who the fuck said my post criticized the skans? Maybe you should get the fuck off my ass if you don't know how to comprehend my posts Roadwarrior.

Roadwarrior said:
If that is the case ,then morale should improve greatly. There is already the beginning of acceptance of the Skans. Soon it will a love-fest for all.

ozzyskan3um.jpg

skantastic8zl.jpg

skcanerator1vb.jpg

theantiskan1je.jpg

thefakesk4n0ay.jpg

theskan3jr.jpg

roachsk4n8us.jpg

skan0qy.jpg

HAHAHA UM THANKING FOR WHAT? DO YOU ALWAYS THANKS WHEN THREADS HAVE THE WORD FUCK AND HATE? I THINK SO.

STEVE