Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flood Away Gagh

FederalAgent007

Do it while you can. You have a lot to hide, you won't do it much longer. All of this will be worth it once I get you dirty bastards in the courtroom in front of a jury. I will be dragging Medicare and the IRS into this mess~~make NO mistake about it. What do you bet there will be senior citizens sitting on the panel??? Hell.............they are the only people who have time for jury duty and who take it seriously.

You bastards are getting ready to get your just rewards.

I'm not talking about $250K either. Hope you haven't spent it all.

Oh........lest I forget........honorable mention will be given to the Department of Corrections for hiring a criminal to guard the henhouse. Here is a guy in his late 20's that my tax dollars are being spent to pay his salary. A guy who has a real life harassment charge on his record...........reduced from attempted robbery of a convenience store when he was drunk on his ass and tried to steal beer. This is a fatass who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.............a guy who breaks the law on a regular basis hacking people's computers, hijacking email, causing problems for people he doesn't know. This guy is a freakin' psycho who claimed Chapter 7..........not 11 or 13........Chapter 7 when he was 25.

Then we wonder how prisoners are getting drugs, cell phones, breaking out of prison. Have you assholes ever thought about doing background checks or psychological evaluations on the people you put in positions like corrections??? What a damn joke.