Flower and Vibrational Essence

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You have an issue with these kinds of tinctures?

Flower essences are pretty remarkable. I don't know much about vibrational essences. I'm not into homeopathy very much, except the Bach Flower Remedies, which for some reason work.

I love making tinctures though. You can make one for just about any affliction or medical need you may have.

Herbs are drugs.

Mirah

I love you
I don't have an issue....I think.
I saw a post a friend did-and then I did some reading trying to figure out what "flower essence" is.
I wonder if people try to replace this w/ actual therapy? Like, "Ooooh I have essence of this flower I am going to spray all over and then I will feel better"
Or is is just an added benefit?

I use arnicare and other things and would much rather these sort of items over drugs-so I am totally for it, but there is a skeptical part of me when I see people poasting certain things....

So lets just say I am open minded but also skeptical!!! :D

jack

Try these sometime:

BFR-7Colors.jpg

Mirah

I love you
I might take a look at them if I see them in one of our natural stores. I do use essential oils, but mostly because I like the way they smell and I think some are beneficial.

You might find it humorous that I am reading "The Tenth Insight"
I haven't even read any of the othe books that precede that one. I picked it up in a 2nd hand store, looked interesting, brought it along today for some reading.

jack

What's "The Tenth Insight"?

Mirah

I love you
What's "The Tenth Insight"?

I'm not sure It has been revealed yet. I am only on page 42.
So far it has been said that it has not been written down
The book so far has talked about vibrations and traveling w/ your mind

jack

He also did this, which I read years ago.

shopping

Mirah

I love you
Did you like it?
I might read all of his books now.
I finished the 10th insight.
I enjoyed it.
And then I joined the Celestine Community. I want to see what all this talk about vibrations and energy is about.

They seemed to define the 10th insight as-finding out your purpose from the time you were born-but also in past lives-and if you had resentments in past lives those need to be resolved.
The small group of people could see each others visions, heal from the past and raise thier energy level together, collectively to do stuff.

jack

I don't know if liking it would be the proper adverb. I learned a lot and had stuff "awaken" I hadn't realized about myself in the past.

jack

Finished my first semester on coaching. Learned a lot about motivational interviewing and loved getting a 4.0 gpa. I think I will make a good coach

jack

I just bottled an allergy tincture. Nettle, astragalus, thyme and garlic. Let it steep forever, it's quite potent.

jack

I call it "Allergy Relief"