Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Cait

Bladev1

So. You feel neglected? That means I somehow touched part of you that needed to be touched.
My tools feel neglected too, the knives need sharpening, the floggers feel lifeless without the caress of a willing rearend, the rope listless
How should we make things right?
I'm sure I can find a way, it may involve leather or silk--or the touch of cold hard metal but I'm sure you would feel needed and wanted afterwards
Then again, maybe I'll just leave you wanting and needing more, maybe I'll releve MY stress and leave you to deal with the feelings and emotions I awoke on your own

Or maybe I'll just write this post being a wiseass and leave it at that. NEENER NEENER NEENER!

You are so bad. You know it will ALL make me suffer, no matter what you do. Well suffer and moan, and other good/bad stuff. You are rotten to the core, and a sadist and, well you're way too good at this.

So you want confessions do you? I MISSED you. There I said it [again]. :razz:

And I'm sure Deanna would agree with me when I say, you are worth missing.

And I don't know a fraction of what she knows. ;)

Caitriona said:
You are so bad. You know it will ALL make me suffer, no matter what you do. Well suffer and moan, and other good/bad stuff. You are rotten to the core, and a sadist and, well you're way too good at this.

So you want confessions do you? I MISSED you. There I said it [again]. :razz:

And I'm sure Deanna would agree with me when I say, you are worth missing.

And I don't know a fraction of what she knows. ;)
Maybe someday you will. Not to sound all flowery and shit but, I hope to someday count you amongst my good friends.

Actually, I have the same hope. [but then, I think you knew that, and I don't mind one bit that you do know it.]

The best thing about life is all the events that can occur in it. It's all so interesting. You're interesting, and intriguing. Can't blame a girl for being intrigued.

And if you do blame me, can I pick the instrument for my punishment? Pretty please?

Or not! ;)

Caitriona said:
Actually, I have the same hope. [but then, I think you knew that, and I don't mind one bit that you do know it.]

The best thing about life is all the events that can occur in it. It's all so interesting. You're interesting, and intriguing. Can't blame a girl for being intrigued.

Caitriona said:
And if you do blame me, can I pick the instrument for my punishment? Pretty please?

Or not! ;)
Maybe.
Or maybe not.

The bottom says "Hit me!"

The top says "Sure!"

The submissive says "Enslave me!"

The Dom says "Kneel"

The masochist says "Beat me".

But the Sadist says "Maybe..."

;)