Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For The Love of G*d!!!!!!!

FederalAgent007

Can you believe all the government agencies involved in this whole mess?????

JOKE: How many government employees and government agencies does it take to fuck one private sector person over??

FederalAgent007 said:
JOKE: How many government employees and government agencies does it take to fuck one private sector person over??

all of them?

FederalAgent007 said:
Can you believe all the government agencies involved in this whole mess?????

Tell me you stupid cunt, have you been telling your parole officer about your visits to TROLL KINGDOM? Just curious.

*ding, ding, ding* Cloudy wins the prize!!! I will be right back.... *Jillian runs off to see if she can borrow Saint Lucy's money-making machine*

FederalAgent007 said:
*ding, ding, ding* Cloudy wins the prize!!! I will be right back.... *Jillian runs off to see if she can borrow Saint Lucy's money-making machine*

Of course you would run off. You saw your better, the great SAINTLUCIFER. Keep running bitch.

SaintLucifer said:
Tell me you stupid cunt, have you been telling your parole officer about your visits to TROLL KINGDOM? Just curious.

uuuuhhh..........No?? Would you mind contacting the Dept. Of Corrections?? Tell them to come over here and check all the IP's??? make sure there aren't any parole violations going on.

SaintLucifer said:
Of course you would run off. You saw your better, the great SAINTLUCIFER. Keep running bitch.

HEY!! I was running over to your place to see if I could borrow the money-making machine.

While I am at it..........you got any good used late-model illegal weapons for sale??? You see, I have all these government employee's after me and I need to protect myself. Perhaps a good used sawed-off shotgun would do the trick since I don't know how to shoot a gun.

FederalAgent007 said:
uuuuhhh..........No?? Would you mind contacting the Dept. Of Corrections?? Tell them to come over here and check all the IP's??? make sure there aren't any parole violations going on.

Sure. Anything for a psycho fuck like yourself. Oh wait. I cannot. Isn't the Department of Corrections American? Oopsy. Guess not.

FederalAgent007 said:
HEY!! I was running over to your place to see if I could borrow the money-making machine.

While I am at it..........you got any good used late-model illegal weapons for sale??? You see, I have all these government employee's after me and I need to protect myself. Perhaps a good used sawed-off shotgun would do the trick since I don't know how to shoot a gun.

I would have loved to have had the ability to sell you one. Problem is, such things are illegal in this country. Possession of one is worse than committing a crime with one in this country. Too bad. I would have spoken to the Jamestown Crips gang here in Toronto but alas! Their organisation was destroyed in the huge police roundup recently. Ah well. Cannot win them all.

SaintLucifer said:
Sure. Anything for a psycho fuck like yourself. Oh wait. I cannot. Isn't the Department of Corrections American? Oopsy. Guess not.

Did you get in touch with anyone at the Department of Corrections??? They need to come over here because one of their employees is on this board. He may be violated his probation to..........the real life harassment charge.......in 2004???? it was probably still in effect when he came over here threatening and harassing me.

Then he was stupid enough to use company compooters to retrieve the false arrest record he created on me, then give it to you to post all over the internet. It is one of the charges we have filed against him.

btw............did they ever find him??? sheriff's department couldn't find him even though they have all the info. That's kinda weird.........isn't it Saint Lucy??? makes you wonder if one of them were involved.

SaintLucifer said:
I would have loved to have had the ability to sell you one. Problem is, such things are illegal in this country. Possession of one is worse than committing a crime with one in this country. Too bad. I would have spoken to the Jamestown Crips gang here in Toronto but alas! Their organisation was destroyed in the huge police roundup recently. Ah well. Cannot win them all.

How about the money-making machine??? You know, this move is going to end up costing me and I could use a cash infusion right now...........if ya know what I mean!!! *wink, wink*

FederalAgent007 said:
How about the money-making machine??? You know, this move is going to end up costing me and I could use a cash infusion right now...........if ya know what I mean!!! *wink, wink*

Oh. You mean that thing we have at our Royal Mint?? You would have to talk to our Ministry of Finance about that. I know nothing of any money-making machines. Only the Royal Mint carries those.