Forced Cell Phone Conversations

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Went to the grocery store after work to pick up some cat food, milk, bread, lunch meat and such. As I walked up and down the aisles, I couldn't help but notice the blank looks on the faces of all the other shoppers as they carried their selections or pushed their carts and held one-sided conversations with the cell phones glued to their ears. It was scary. Made me so nervous I pulled my cell phone out of my purse, pushed the button to call my daughter, and struck up a conversation with her as I finished my shopping. What else could I do? I had to fit in or the others might have turned on me and ate my brains in the pickle aisle.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm well practiced in having a max of five sentences to get my point across. It's a great skill for sending memos. This habit prevents me from carrying on chatty conversations over the phone. I send texts or emails. Those that have chatted with me on msn know I'm not a very chatty person.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's pretty easy to fill the gaps in conversation with nasty rumors about mutual acquaintances, I don't know what you all are complaining about.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I used to feel like that about cell phones. Now my purse has a phone and my car has a phone but my house doesn't have a phone.