Former president Trump will be in Wilmington on Friday. Russell Fry to speak

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Former president Trump will be in Wilmington on Friday. Russell Fry to speak

Congressional candidate Russell Fry is headed to North Carolina on Friday to support Donald Trump, locking in a speaking slot ahead of the former president’s headlining appearance at a Wilmington rally. Doors open at 2 p.m, with guest speakers slated between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. before Trump is expected to take the Aero Center stage at 1830 Flightline Road. The rally will be held on Sept. 23 at Wilmington International Airport's Aero Center. Trump will appear with Republican U.S. Senate candidate Ted Budd. He plans to "deliver remarks in support" of Budd, according to a news release.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wilmington will be ON and POPPING this weekend. Donald Trump and Ruben Studdard to appear in our (DevilMan, Yahooee and SSJ) home town!

Former American Idol winner Ruben Studdard visited Wilmington Thursday to raise awareness for Sickle Cell Disease and the importance of donating blood to help those suffering from the disease. Studdard is in town for NC Project LEAD’s Social Economic Summit and White Lotus Awards Gala. Studdard won American Idol in 2003 and uses his platform to raise awareness for the disease.

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL well, since you don't know when I work KP and I were at the rally. We walked the whole thing looking for you because we were going to settle the score for your bullshit against us here at TK.. You were nowhere to be seen. Wonder why that was?

Oh and your "ride" is not a Hummer EV. You're not a very good liar, rustbucket owner.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Yeah, right^ There we probably on 50 black people at the rally. Alice seen my HUMMER EV. You'll see me soon (probably Tuesday), I met a fine lol honey (5032-4) at the complex. I would have been over today, but I'm going to Charlotte, NC. New Orleans @ Carolina.

And Another Thang: Charles Steve C

The pool looked terrible. Check the PH, that's why the water is green. You have to much chlorine, try using more chlorine sticks.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't worked there in years, and last time I talked to Alice she said she's calling the cops if she ever runs into you again. Guess you owe her money too?

You weren't at the rally and you certainly don't own a Hummer EV. That junk rustbucket sure is loud though. Maybe you should get a new muffler?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Its incredibly mysterious that you (DevilMan) show up to dispute my going to the rally and my HUMMER EV. I also saw BROWNFOOT and Lilac today. What's this...***sock puppet Saturday***

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Its incredibly mysterious that you (DevilMan) show up to dispute my going to the rally and my HUMMER EV. I also saw BROWNFOOT and Lilac today. What's this...***sock puppet Saturday***

Not much to dispute. You weren't at the rally, and you don't own a Hummer EV. I live in the same town as you. It's painfully easy to verify.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't worked there in years.

See you Tuesday DevilMan.

I doubt that. You know why.

See you Tuesday, Charles Steven C, 53, Cum Stain....Bruch at the Dragon Garden? Or. the Golden Carroll? Its on me this time. That's the least I can do for you. Since you paid me for making Venooker's internet life miserable for 20+ years....Bring Kevin PP, Jefg and Gene with you....4 old time sakes. I and Peggy are doing the dinner thang later that night.<<<Did you finally hit that? :bigass: :bigass: :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
You won't be seeing anything but stars if we happen to bump into each other, you low class piece of shit.

Jack is a friend. I never paid you for anything but that 900$ for work that you still owe me, KP and Alice for. Two weeks front for pay and you stiffed us all. Alice has a surprise for you should you show your cupcakeer face over there.

So, I call bullshit on everything.

As in you weren't at the rally last night, and you don't have a Hummer EV. You drive a junker and live in The Bottom.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Wrong. I haven't spoken to you in person in over ten years. You know why.

You know nothing about what I do, where I go...anything. So be very careful.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jack is a friend. I never paid you for anything

So, I call bullshit on everything.

Venooker and Bissette were your friends, until they ganked you and Kevin. They owe yall $900.

Eel O'Brian said:
I'm Kevin, unless you ask Ronan, then I am Kevie Pee. I'm responsible for bringing Blackfoot to The Gutters. I know him in real life. I apologize. Hey! I and DevilMan ate lunch for the week when we had him join The Kingdom.

Eel O'Brian said:
Well, I haven't seen him in a while. I used to work with Chuck at an apartment complex here in Wilmington, up until his brother hit the SC lottery. He was pretty quiet, but he could get wound up sometimes. The maintenance crew used to pile up in his apartment and play video games at lunchtime.

Holla BLACK!

Eel O'Brien is now Yahooee: bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:wtf:
^Busted^! So! You still work at CP, The Bottoms. Were I worked with you and Kevin PP (5004-8) and lived there (5002-14 and 5012-8).
Dude, you know that stone cold breaks the PI rule. If I was a whiny bitch like you I'd start a thread in QSF about it with every other PI post you've put up lately.

Whiny bitch. Imagine, bragging about driving their imaginary hummer to a Trump rally. LOL. a black person attending a Trump rally. That's fucking rich. You must be one of them "Blacks for Trump."

Or, you're just a liar. Either way it's not a troll it's another one of your famous "self-owns".

I bet if I wrote a book about you I'd make bank...or better yet, paid TQ to ghost write it.

Would make "Lady in the Basement" look like "Bambi"

Last edited: