Forum closing

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
We will be doing some spring cleaning and this forum will be combined with Hambils and Right Thinking before the end of the month.

We gave it a shot Rob, maybe we can bring it back again later...

;)
mm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why? This is like one of my favorite forums here! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! This is FUCKING SHI! Where else am I going to ask questions about guns and ammo??? Where else am I going to read about the joys of having guns??? Too many liberal bastards trying to squash the 2nd Amendment, and take away the rights of law abiding ciitizens and make us powerless. Tis a sad day for gun fans and owners. I can't talk about this shit is fucking EI. Those who are liberal pussies will hang me for saying the word "gun" over there. What will I do? What the FUCK will I ever do??? Well, besides squeezing off a few rounds at the range that is? You are supposed to STICK IT TO THE MAN, not stick it to the gun fans.

I was not always interested in guns. In fact, I'm rather new at it. A friend of mind introduced me to his collection and convinced me to go with him to the range and try some. Hell, I was surprised I enjoyed it. Now I want to know all about them. Not to hurt anyone, of course. Just like to put holes in paper, and cans. You hurteth me so mucheth, missmanners. To add insult to injury, you're sticking it in the Hamster lovers forum? Ugh. Grrr... Feeing sad now. Me still like you MM. But man, this one hurt... :(

A Karas said:
<babble> To add insult to injury, you're sticking it in the Hamster lovers forum?
No, we are creating a new forum and combining Right Thinking, Hambil Nation, and this forum into it. My forum is going away, too.

hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif
hysterical6zr.gif

We gave it a shot. (no pun intended)

Truth be told, I haven't been in the mood for trolling or anything dealing witht he net lately. Probably for the best.

Back