Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Trade

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STFU!!!!!!!!!

OTHERWISE I WILL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!

FUCKING CHAV!!!

You can tell he's serious because he wrote it in all caps and put extra exclamation points on it and everything. My kid's hamster gets mad like that when we disable his spinny wheel at night. Just squeaks and squeaks and squeaks away...

You can tell he's serious because he wrote it in all caps and put extra exclamation points on it and everything. My kid's hamster gets mad like that when we disable his spinny wheel at night. Just squeaks and squeaks and squeaks away...

Spray the center bar of the wheel with a bit of olive oil cooking spray. Fixes the squeaking problem right away.

Your hamster is Hambil? This explains so, so much!

Can I use this elsewehre?

Stab%20with%20bullets.jpg

Also, feel free to use the meme I stole it from.