Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND ANOTHER SITE - WILL TRY NOT TO GET BANNED

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oooooh! I found another forum site. I shall attempt to keep myself from getting banned. Yes, yes. I realise this is too much to ask but I felt it worth a try. I give myself 2 days at the most before I am perma-banned by IP. As such, I will bid you all adieu. I will try to drop in as much as possible but don't count your horses as yet. No doubt if I get banned as quickly as I believe I will, then I shall return. Until then, au revoir.

WTF? Word about me must be spreading!! I had signed up and then within minutes I was banned!! I had not even posted as yet. Damn! The entire WORLD knows about SAINTLUCIFER!! All sites fear my person!! Wow!! Even I am in awe of me!! Now I get banned just for showing up! Top that you fuckers!! *ROTFLMAO*

Ah well. I signed up under a different name. No problems there. Shit. Seems the name SAINTLUCIFER is being sent to sites of all shapes and sizes, warning about me. Such an effect I have upon the world. Whoooeee!!

johnford said:
Are you going for the record number of times banned? j/k;)

Excuse me child but I have broken such records many times over. I suggest you contact GUINESS for me and tell them about the great SAINTLUCIFER. The very name strikes fear into the hearts of those who run forums. I would suggest you attempt to register with many sites using the name SaintLucifer. Watch what happens.