Free Paris!!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I hope she dies in there.

No wait then we'll hear about it all the time

I hope someone goes back in time and "fixes" mr. hilton

Ishcabittle

paris hilton is a cunt who should die of aids.

Ishcabittle

as long as she gets aids, that's cool with me, whatever happens.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Paris Hilton behind bars makes the baby Jesus cry. :(

Necromancer

Paris should have been sent to a deep southern county jail.

Payback for all those shows she did makin' fun of average people.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Poor little Paris Hilton has to go to prison for being an asshole. She's separated from the rest of the "riff raff". She'll be all by herself, on suicide watch in the little padded room, wearing nothing but a paper shift, just a drain hole in the floor and no toilet, no bed, no blanket, no sheets, probably wrapped in a "taco" so she has to use the potty on herself but at least she can't kill herself. Poor baby. She'll probably just catch pneumonia and file at least one of the lawsuits you know her lawyers are working on now about how terribly abused she was in jail. I feel so sorry for her that she is such a dumb twit that with all that money she couldn't hire a driver to haul her sorry butt around when she's drunk, making an ass of herself, and putting other people at risk because she's a drunk stupid twit. I'm so glad I'm not her mother. She'd be scrubbing baseboards with a toothbrush for at least 2 years after she got out of the slammer and she'd never, ever, ever get her driver's license back, and that would just be for starters. She's lucky she's just going to jail.

She will win the appeal and evade serving time. She's a philanthropist and deserves all of our gratitude and best wishes for all the charity work that she does.

FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Grammour Boy said:
She will win the appeal and evade serving time. She's a philanthropist and deserves all of our gratitude and best wishes for all the charity work that she does.

FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!! FREE PARIS NOW!!!

I sincerely hope you're being ironic.