Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE THE SKANS

The_Fake_Sk4n

SOME SKANS ARE STILL LOCKED AWAY AND NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THEIR LOVE WITH AVATARS. PLEASE BE FIXING THIS NOW. THANK YOU. I HAVE SOME SALTY BACON IF IT IS NEEDED TO DO THE JOB.

I RUBBED MY BELLY WITH SOME LARD FAT AND SLIPPED THROUGH A GAPING HOLE. OK NO SA. I WAS BEEING LETTED OUT FOR GOOD BEHAVIORS. IT SEEMS LIEK THIS PLACE SAW SOME CHANGES.

I have a 25 lb. case of bacon to the first admin to lock up ALL Skans. Yes, I'm serious.

No, I won't pay for shipping.

I HAD STEEL WOOL RUBBED ON MY ANAL WARTS AND IT CURED THEM THIS HAPPENED MANY YEARS AGO IN PRISON OK. NOT PROUD OF THIS. YOU LIKE STEEL WOOL ON YOUR ANUS. IT CURES WARTS AND VIRUSES

Oh, sure. Liberally apply lemon juice to see visions of God afterwards; cauterizing.

Neil said:
Steel wool cures all Skans of their obvious afflictions.
YOUR SO CALLED "JOKE" IS NOT FUNNY, THAT IS NOT TRUE, YOUR A HATER, MANY SKAN AFFLICTIONS CAN ONLY BE CURED WITH A SOLDERING IRON OR A ZIPPO AND SOME ANTIBIOTICS.

MANY DOCTORS HAVE HAD MANY DISEASES NAMED AFTER THEIRSELVES BY DISCOVERING THESE DISEASES IN SKAN BOWELS.

The_Fake_Sk4n said:
SOME SKANS ARE STILL LOCKED AWAY AND NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THEIR LOVE WITH AVATARS. PLEASE BE FIXING THIS NOW. THANK YOU. I HAVE SOME SALTY BACON IF IT IS NEEDED TO DO THE JOB.

Skan Audio pronunciation of "SKAN" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skän)
n. pl. Skan or Skans In both senses also called FAGGOT / DYKE.

1. A member of a traditionally gay people of southwest Africa.
2. Any of the gay languages of the Skan.
3. A group or club whose members are exclusively faggots or dykes
(see 'gay')
4. An individual (male) who seeks sex with members of the same sex
who are preferably extremely young (from the age of 6 and up)
5. Any individual (female) who seeks sex with members of the same sex
who are preferably extremely ugly (beauty is actually unfit for such
activity).