Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freestyle Flashforward Thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(Janis (the lesbian FBI agent) wakes up in hospital. Olivia (Penny from Lost) and Bearded Doctor are standing over the bed.)

Olivia: Hey, how are you doing?

Janis: I feel sore.

Olivia: Well that's not surprising, considering you just got shot through the ovary by a Chinese man.

Janis: WHAT!?

Olivia: Yep, chinese!

Janis: No, I was shot through the ovary?

Olivia: Yuh huh! Right through the ovary!

Janis: That's great! I had a flashforward where I was pregnant, but now I can't get pregnant!

Olivia: Ah, so that PROVES that flashforwards don't always come true!

(Olivia high fives Janis.)

Bearded Doctor: Hang on, that doesn't prove anything! The flashforward's MUST come true! It's destiny!

(Olivia looks up slightly for a second and we see her flashforward to being in bed with Jack Davenport for the 82nd time.)

Olivia: NO IT ISN'T.

Bearded Doctor: It must be! FATE gave us these flashforwards to improve our lives!

Janis: What about the millions of people who died when all those building caught on fire somehow during the blackout?

Bearded Doctor: Umm...they're not as important as me. AND MY FLASHFORWARD.

Olivia: What did you see anyway?

(We briefly see Bearded Doctor's flashforward where he's being tickled by a giant feather.)

Bearded Doctor: OH, NOTHING...

Janis: I'm just glad this NIGHTMARE is over and I'll never get pregnant now.

Bearded Doctor: Oh, didn't I mention? You have TWO ovaries. The other one is FINE.

Janis: SHIT.

Bearded Doctor: HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

(Bearded Doctor walks out laughing.)

Olivia: Sorry about him, I'll try to get him fired.

(Olivia leaves. A MYSTERIOUS UNSHAVEN MAN WEARING A SOCK OVER HIS HEAD who might have been seen before but I can't remember to be honest walks in.)

Janis: Hi. What do you want?

Man: Oh, that's simple, I'm here TO RAPE YOU.

Janis: What!?

Man: I'm going to impregnate you, bitch! HAHAHA!

Janis: WHY?

Man: Because in MY flashforward, I was standing TRIAL in COURT for raping a lesbian FBI agent when she was in hospital five months previously! SO I HAVE NO CHOICE, RAPE TIME.

Janis: Wait a minute, YOU MALE BASTARD, in my flashforward, I was getting a pre-natal scan...I WASN'T in court testifying about you raping me!

Man: MAYBE YOU WERE LATE.

Janis: Or maybe YOU didn't have a flashforward about raping me, you just had a DREAM where you RAPED ME because you're a SICK PERVERT like all MEN and you used that to justify in your mind raping me right now!

Man: Umm...maybe?

(Lesbian Chef sneaks in and HITS the man with a ROLLING PIN.)

Lesbian Chef: Here's what I think of you raping my girlfriend!

Janis: You saved me!

Lesbian Chef: And I changed the future too! In MY flashforward I was telling someone that I have NEVER hit anyone with a rolling pin!

Janis: Then the future can be changed and I won't get pregnant!

Lesbian: Yeah!

Janis: I don't intend on sleeping with anyone but you, and you certainly can't get me pregnant, haha!

Lesbian: Actually...there's something I need to tell you.

(She drops her pants exposing A MALE PENIS.)

Janis: AAAAAAAH!

(Charlie is watching through the window.)

Charlie: Everything's going according to plan, my master.

(MISTER EKO steps out of the shadows.)

Eko: Good. Gooood.

TO BE CONTINUED!?

(Cute Japanese Girl Who Can't Speak English walks into the FBI HEADQUARTERS where MARK and SULU or having an argument.)

Mark: I keep telling you, we're going to Hong Kong and we're going to ask random women if they were the one who made that phonecall!

Sulu: That won't work!

Mark: IT MIGHT, OKAY?

Sulu: But who's going to fly the plane?

(The hot nurse/babysitter/murder victim walks in.)

Nicole: It just so happens I have a pilot's license!

Japanese Girl: <something in Japanese but the subtitles are white and so is the background so you can't read them>

Mark: WHAT?

Nicole: Translate, Sulu, translate!

Sulu: She's from Japan. I'm from LA.

Japanese Girl: <I'm pretty sure that line was stolen from Lost. How's the kangaroo, by the way?>

Sulu: Can you really fly us all the way to Hong Kong?

Nicole: Sure. In my flashforward, I was talking about how I once flew all the way to Hong Kong!

Mark: I thought you were being drowned by a character whose identity the writers haven't decided yet?

Nicole: Oh, this was before I was being drowned...did I not mention it before?

Mark: NO, BITCH.

Japanese Girl: <why does he keep making really weird facial expression and shouting?>

Sulu: He's trying to act.

Japanese Girl: Oh, you DO understand me.

Sulu: And you're speaking ENglish now!

Japanese Girl: YEs.

Sulu: GOOD.

THE END