Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friend an enemy

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
...on Facebook, just to fuck with their head. I am considering doing this. Details later.

Certainly I'm not the first one this ever occured to. Have you done it? If so, what's the story behind it?

TELL ME A STORY

I friended Laker Girl a long time ago even at the height of butting heads with her. Neither of our temperaments have changed although it seems tougher to go for the killshot insult when you know someone's name and face.

Having decided to take the middle path, I would like to think some day I will make the effort to be friends with or at least improve relations with people who choose to be my enemy. I may have to be reincarnated a few times to accomplish that. Doubtful I would use Facebook for that purpose in this lifetime though. Things revealed in the constant banter of FB can make even the most positive relationships challenging at times.

All I know for certain at this moment is I am a 75 degrees with sunshine kind of person and it is very cold and wet outside. I have hotel reservations, a plane ticket and the car rental reserved. While I do not want to wish my life away, February 15th needs to hurry up and get here.

...on Facebook, just to fuck with their head. I am considering doing this. Details later.

Certainly I'm not the first one this ever occured to. Have you done it? If so, what's the story behind it?

TELL ME A STORY

I think it is called stalking, and I think people do it all the time.

: D

I know they do, but not from here. It's weird. Love Child was right. Everyone here, is right and true. If people are fucking with other people's heads, it's not us. And, we're the trolls.