Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck this Metallica shit

Ultros

Time to load ye old Micheal Jackson (Video) - Smooth Criminal (Moonwalker version) (toy9cito).mpg while I beat your asses down, complying totally with the Messenger heritage.

METALLICA RULES!!!

SACRILEGE BITCH!!!!!!!!

MJ IS SOOOO...WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS CHILD MOLESTIN' ASS TODAY!

knuckes.jpg

Henoch said:
METALLICA RULES!!!

SACRILEGE BITCH!!!!!!!!

MJ IS SOOOO...WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS CHILD MOLESTIN' ASS TODAY!
Yer not amusing me. Perhaps it's time for another sordid fag nigger story, Henoch?

Ultros said:
Yer not amusing me. Perhaps it's time for another sordid fag nigger story, Henoch?

i only have like 2 fag nigger stories & they've already been told.

WHY do you NOT like Metallica, are you a freakin' fruit or somethin'!??

I don't care if they saved a million children. They're music would still suck, you idiot.

Why am I even debating this with you? Type something funny, or lose whatever merit you have here, Henoch.

Ultros said:
Type something funny, or lose whatever merit you have here, Henoch.

The day i have something to prove to you is the day MJ is proven innocent by GOD of non-tamperin' with lil' boy penis!

Metallica is like Harley Davidson: They a had a couple good years and have traded on the remains of that name for 20 years. Metallica sold out and went corporate years ago. You can't be hard, rich, businesslike and comfortable all at the same time. They're like KISS now; still around, but no one cares...

Henoch said:
The day i have something to prove to you is the day MJ is proven innocent by GOD of non-tamperin' with lil' boy penis!
Like talking to a wall. A humorous, clown-inscribed wall.