Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck this Shit

I'm prone to agree. Let's kiss and makeup. Life is too short for all this hate.

^TURD..........you do a better BellaDonita than Gag.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS TELLS ME??? SARDY IS GONE, HE IS NEVER HERE ANYMORE, HE IS ON SABBATICAL/WON'T BE BACK UNTIL OCT.

I think he has given up on this place...........I can't say I blame him after everything that has happened. I think he has turned this board over to some dumbass who has now made MentalRetard an admin.

Fuck it.............maybe I will come back when Sardy comes back. Maybe not. This place was a hell of a lot better when he ran it.

I am, I have one more thing to say.......then I am leaving. Do no mention my name as you did when I left for 6 months. Do not pull up my threads. There is no reason to anymore. I am finished with the constant abuse of you people. You call yourselves trolls..........you are narrow-minded, mean-spirited people.

Some Day........

I think you will miss me. Some day........when all of you have matured (if you do), you will look back at what happened to me on this board and wonder where I am. I am tired of the abuse, I am tired of mean-spirited people who can only make themselves feel good by doing evil things to others.
You harassed me to no end, called me every name in the book, banished me to DayCare, banned me from the board.............then you would try to guess if "Jillian" had returned for months. I had a criminal charge brought against me, I had dirty assholes on this board do it, I trolled out your government employees, they got a big fat bonus..........then sat on their asses as if they had accomplished something. I finally get back on............The Question cries like a baby and wants me banned to DayCare. Yet you let people TQ, Mentalist and Saint Lucifer roam freely. I guess it is because they are admins.
Good for you boys...........now you have each other to troll.

Some day you will look back on this and wonder where I am, what I am doing. Don't mention my name. I am finished with all of you. I tried to have fun here...............guess what it got me?