Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FUCKING CRIPPLED UP PIECE OF SHIT

Rov_is_a_Fag

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT LIAR.........your special forces background will NOT prepare you for the TORTURE I am getting ready to start on you.

It wasn't bad enough to do everything you did to me.......then on top of everything else you published my false criminal record WITH MY ARREST PICTURE ......with all of my vital stats all over the GODDAMN INTERNET SUBJECTING ME TO MORE HUMILIATION AND IDENTITY THEFT. NO TELLING HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE COPIES OF IT.

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS, INSANE, VILE PERSON. YOU WANT HUMILIATION???? YOU WANT TO FEEL IT?? YOU WANT YOUR LIFE RUINED??? I AM JUST THE PERSON TO DO IT. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT YOU LOWLIFE PEDOPHILE.

I Have the printed out thread, post you made on this board whereby you had a copy of it, you stated you knew my drivers license number, my birthdate...how old I am and how my false criminal record was posted on a few boards. SaintLucifer busted you out when you posted it over at wordforge. You aren't getting out of this one..........you and your pal IceAngel have incriminated yourselves on this board with the posts you made. Some of them have been removed........I think Sardy took them when he deleted his posts as well as some of the other posts that will put the nail in your coffin.