Fun Facts about Herschel Walker

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
After disparaging "absent dads" over the last few years, reveals today he has 4 kids out of wedlock.

jack

The Daily Beast reported Tuesday that the mother of his 10-year-old son had to sue Walker after giving birth in order to secure a declaration of paternity and child support from the former NFL player.

jack

Walker, now 59, has at times been open about his long struggle with mental illness, writing at length in a 2008 book about being diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, once known as multiple personality disorder. But it’s unclear how he would discuss these events as a candidate.

jack

Walker describes himself dealing with as many as a dozen personalities — or “alters” — that he had constructed as a defense against bullying he suffered as a stuttering, overweight child.

jack

jack

288483136_10160972535026800_5530922772494241466_n.jpg

jack

jack

jack

Herschel Walker's Campaign Aides Say He's a 'Pathological Liar' Who Denied Being a Dad to Multiple Children​

When Georgia GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker's campaign aides came to him to discuss rumors that he had secretly fathered a child years ago — a second in addition to his son Christian, with whom he is publicly close — the former football star told his campaign the rumors were false. The aides, however, already had proof.

That's according to a new report by The Daily Beast, which details how the campaign went back to Walker later, to discuss whether there were any other children he had not previously made public. Walker, the Beast reports, told his campaign no.

But there were.

The Beast reports that its "account of Walker lying to his own campaign about his children comes from a closely connected adviser and was verified by communications that the source turned over" to the outlet.

Those communications show aides who are deeply distrustful of Walker, 60, who they describe in emails and text messages as lying "like he's breathing."

"He's lied so much that we don't know what's true," the Beast's source said, while three people interviewed for the Beast's article independently called Walker a "pathological liar."

In a statement issued following the Daily Beast's report, Walkers' campaign manager chalked it up to "pure gossip with anonymous sources from a left-leaning publication who has been obsessed with Herschel and his family," though he did not deny the claims made in the piece.

As the Beast first reported last month, Walker has a second son whom he supports financially but otherwise does not see. Days after confirming his second child, Walker said he has two additional children he had previously not revealed publicly.

The news about the children was noteworthy considering the comments Walker has made about absentee fathers.

In a 2021 interview with conservative social media personalities Diamond and Silk, he said: "The father leaves in the Black family. He leaves the boys alone so they'll be raised by their mom. If you have a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman — even if you have to leave that woman — you don't leave that child."

The news about his children is the latest in a string of controversies for Walker, a College Football Hall of Famer who won Georgia's Republican Senate primary in May.

Walker has falsely claimed he graduated from the University of Georgia (which he attended before leaving after his junior season to play football professionally in the short-lived United States Football League) and has said in the past that he was "valedictorian of my class" and "in the top 1 percent of my graduating class in college."

He later lied about lying about graduating from the university.

He has also claimed to have a COVID-killing spray before vaccines were rolled out (no such spray exists) and has expressed doubts about human evolution, questioning why apes still exist.

Walker, who announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate last summer and has secured the endorsement of former President Donald Trump, has spoken in the past about having dissociative identity disorder.

His ex-wife, Cindy, said that he had violent episodes in their marriage, and has claimed Walker held a gun to her head — which CNN reported earlier that he did not deny, saying he had blackouts and memory loss and did not remember the episodes.

As one campaign source told the Beast, the myriad controversies are something of a "nightmare" scenario.

"It's like a s----show on a train in the middle of a wreck," the source said.

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

Georgia GOP Senate nominee Herschel Walker blasts the new climate law: 'Don't we have enough trees around here?'​

• Herschel Walker on Sunday continued with his criticism of the new climate and tax law.
  • Walker ripped the fiscal impact of the bill and said "a lot of money" is "going to trees."
  • "Don't we have enough trees around here?" he asked a crowd at a Republican Jewish Coalition event.
Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker on Sunday blasted the new climate and tax law, and then proceeded to ask if there were "enough trees around here" as he criticized the Democratic-led initiative as wasteful spending, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

At a Republican Jewish Coalition event in suburban Atlanta, Walker — a former NFL player who is running against incumbent Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock this fall — stated his opposition to the Inflation Reduction Act, which President Joe Biden signed into law last week.

"They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they're not," he told the crowd. "Because a lot of money, it's going to trees. Don't we have enough trees around here?"

The new tax, climate, and healthcare law grants a three-year extension of subsidies for individuals to buy health insurance through the Affordable Care Act, while also providing nearly $370 billion for climate and energy programs and $300 billion to reduce the federal budget deficit.

jack

Republican Herschel Walker would be a 'new low' in the Senate: columnist

trump-backed-candidate-herschel-walker-may-not-be-the-financial-success-he-claims-report.jpg

Columnist Eugene Robinson is speaking out against the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate from the state of Georgia, Herschel Walker. The former NFL running back is running against Sen. Raphael G. Warnock (D-GA) in the U.S. Senate race.

Robinson appeared on MSNBC on Tuesday following Walker's comments on Sunday regarding environmental initiatives for climate change. While opposing President Joe Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, Walker said, "Don’t we have enough trees around here?”

The Washington Post columnist, who also wrote an opinion piece on the worst Republican Senate candidates, said that Walker would be a new low for the Senate.

"Herschel Walker would be a new low. He would absolutely be a new low," said Robinson. "I guess to take a position of anti-tree is certainly something new in politics. In our politics, at least. It's insane." Robinson went on to say that Walker had "absolutely no idea" how air works. "But there he is, he could be the next Senator from Georgia."

Walker, who also played football at the University of Georgia and won the Heisman Trophy, was endorsed by Donald Trump. In his column, Robinson said Walker was winning the contest as the "worst Republican standard-bearer."

"Former football star Herschel Walker, whom Trump muscled his party into nominating against Democratic incumbent Sen. Raphael G. Warnock in Georgia, had an early lead in the contest for hands-down-worst Republican standard-bearer. His across-the-board incoherence remains unmatched. But while Walker trails in the polls, he is actually doing better than some of his Trump-endorsed counterparts in other states."

Meanwhile, Walker doubled down on his comment on Twitter. "Yes, you heard me right…Joe Biden and @ReverendWarnock are spending $1.5 billion on “urban forestry” and raising taxes on those making under $200k to pay for it. Yes, I have a problem with that."

jack

jack

306849806_538181065020564_661259226243264741_n.jpg

jack

Herschel Walker, who says he is 'for life,' paid for girlfriend's abortion, report alleges​

Herschel Walker, who has vehemently opposed abortion rights as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Georgia, paid for an abortion for his girlfriend in 2009, according to a new report published late Monday. Walker called the report a “flat-out lie” and said he would sue.

The Daily Beast spoke to a woman who said Walker paid for her abortion when they were dating. The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700 personal check from Walker dated five days after the abortion receipt.

The woman said Walker encouraged her to end the pregnancy, saying that the time wasn't right for a baby, the Daily Beast reported.

In a statement, Walker said he would file a lawsuit against the news outlet Tuesday morning.

"This is a flat-out lie — and I deny this in the strongest terms possible," he wrote.

Matt Fuller, the politics editor for the Daily Beast, tweeted in response: “I can tell you we stand behind every word and feel very solid about the story."

Later Monday night, Walker appeared on Sean Hannity's program on Fox News, where Walker was asked if he recalled sending a $700 check to a girlfriend.

“Well, I sent money to a lot of people,” he said. "I give money to people all the time because I’m always helping people. I believe in being generous. God has blessed me. I want to bless others.”

The allegation against Walker is the latest in a series of stories about the football legend's past that has rocked the first-time candidate’s campaign in one of the most competitive Senate races in the country. Earlier this year, Walker acknowledged reports that he had three children he had not previously talked about publicly.

Walker has often boasted of his work helping service members and veterans struggling with mental health. Yet the Associated Press reported in May that various records showed he overstated his role in a for-profit program that is alleged to have preyed upon veterans and service members while defrauding the government.

The AP also has reported that a review of public records detailed accusations that Walker repeatedly threatened his ex-wife’s life, exaggerated claims of financial success and alarmed business associates with unpredictable behavior. Walker himself has at times discussed his long struggle with mental illness.

As a Senate hopeful, Walker has supported a national ban on abortions with no exceptions for cases involving rape, incest or a woman’s health being at risk — particularly notable at a time when Roe vs. Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court and Democrats in Congress have been discussing codifying abortion rights into federal law.

“I'm for life,” Walker has said repeatedly as he campaigns. When asked about whether he’d allow for any exceptions, he has said there are “no excuses” for the procedure.

As the Republican nominee, Walker has sidestepped many questions about his earlier support for a national abortion ban, instead trying to turn the issue against his Democratic rival, Sen. Raphael Warnock, who supports abortion rights. Walker often characterizes abortion as “a woman killing her baby” and says he doesn't understand how Warnock, a Baptist pastor, can support the procedure being legal.

Campaigning in Dunwoody, an Atlanta suburb, on Monday night, Warnock stressed his support for abortion rights.

“I have a profound reverence for life. I have a deep and abiding respect for choice. I believe a patient’s room is too small and cramped a space for a woman, her doctor and the United States government,” he said, emphasizing Walker's support for a national ban.

Warnock was dismissive when told of the Daily Beast story and when asked whether it might affect the outcome in Georgia. “I'll let the pundits decide,” he said.

jack

GOP officials rage against Herschel Walker's 'spoiled brat' son for hurting their Senate chances with abuse allegations​

By Matthew Chapman

On Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Trump-backed former football star Herschel Walker's Senate campaign is in crisis mode over a series of new scandals that broke last night.

The turmoil began with a bombshell Daily Beast article revealing that Walker, an anti-abortion absolutist, secretly paid a woman he impregnated to get an abortion, with the woman providing the receipt from the abortion clinic, and a signed check and "Get Well" card both bearing Walker's signature. Less than an hour later, Christian Walker, his oldest son and one of his longtime most prominent social media surrogates, publicly turned on him, accusing him of abuse in a series of tweets: "I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You're not a 'family man' when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence."

According to AJC's Greg Bluestein, some Republican operatives are now raging at Christian Walker for compounding his father's Senate problems, with one official close to Herschel Walker telling him, “This is a deeply disturbed kid with obvious issues of his own. He’s a spoiled brat and is solely to blame if Herschel loses the race.”

But per the article, whatever handwringing is going on behind the scenes, Republicans in Georgia and in nationwide campaign positions are under pressure to stick by Walker, as Democratic Sen. Rev. Raphael Warnock is one of their only targets to gain a seat.

"The National Republican Senatorial Committee, which has devoted tens of millions of dollars to elect Walker, issued a statement late Monday that called the report 'nonsense' and tied Warnock to President Joe Biden’s record," wrote Bluestein. "State and national Republicans have little choice but to stick with Walker. Republicans have a narrow path to flip the evenly divided chamber, and Georgia is among a dwindling number of competitive states still on the board."

Walker, for his part, "accused Democrats and their allies of threatening his loved ones" during his interview with Sean Hannity immediately after the story broke, said the report: "'They’re not going to take the seat, so they better work even harder,' Walker said. 'They’ve jeopardized my kids, they’ve jeopardized my family. They think they can threaten me. They think they can scare me. Right now, all they’ve done is they’ve energized me more.'"

Christian Walker, for his part, dropped a pair of two-minute videos on Tuesday morning laying into Republican operatives who are accusing him of lying, and reiterating all of his allegations of abuse and neglect against his father. "I've spoken to nearly all the people who have attacked me and told them quietly that I didn't want to be involved," Walker wrote above one. "Now they're blaming me for everything I'm not responsible for. It's disgusting."

The Question

Eternal
Democrats have a kind of a track record of hating cupcakeers who escape the plantation.

Same shit, different century.