Fun Facts about Herschel Walker

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I didn't respect walker as a football hero and he is certainly no senate candidate

The Question

Eternal
I don't respect the mere concept of a "football hero."
Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

jack

Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says​

The Georgia Senate candidate’s ex-girlfriend says he wanted her to terminate a pregnancy in 2011. She chose to have their son instead.

ATLANTA — A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

The woman disclosed the new details about her relationship with Mr. Walker, who has anchored his campaign on an appeal to social conservatives as an unwavering opponent of abortion even in cases of rape and incest, after the former football star publicly denied that he knew her. He called her “some alleged woman” in a radio interview on Thursday.

The Times is withholding the name of the woman, who insisted on anonymity to protect her son.

In the interviews, she described the frustration of watching Republicans rally around Mr. Walker, dismiss her account and bathe him in prayer and praise, calling him a good man.

She said she wanted Georgia voters to know what kind of man Mr. Walker was to her.

“As a father, he’s done nothing. He does exactly what the courts say, and that’s it,” she said. “He has to be held responsible, just like the rest of us. And if you’re going to run for office, you need to own your life.”

The interviews and documents provided to The Times together corroborate and expand upon an account about her abortion first published on Monday in The Daily Beast. The Times also independently confirmed details with custody records filed in family court in New York and interviewed a friend of the woman to whom she had described the abortion and her eventual breakup with Mr. Walker as those events occurred.

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

I swear to God i've seen some bullshit in my time here on Earth but this fucking takes the cake.

jack

jack

Comedian trolls Herschel Walker with gift of condoms at Senate campaign event​

AA13c9Vn.img

Georgia Republican Senate contender Herschel Walker was offered extra protection on Thursday.

During a campaign event in Macon, Georgia, The Good Liars comedian Jason Selvig walked up close to the former football star while he was shaking hands with supporters and offered him a roll of condoms — a knock over an abortion scandal that recently hit Walker's campaign.

"We tried to give Herschel Walker condoms today (for obvious reasons)," The Good Liars said in a tweet.

In a video posted to social media, Walker could be seen saying something during the prank, but his reply was inaudible. The candidate then maneuvered past Selvig who appeared bewildered as individuals appeared behind him and motion him away.

The Good Liars is a duo that frequently does man-on-the-street bits and satirizes politics. Selvig is partnered with Davram Stiefler.

Walker's campaign has been rocked by a bombshell Daily Beast report in which a woman came forward claiming he encouraged and paid for her to obtain an abortion back in 2009 when they were dating. The woman provided the New York Times and the Daily Beast with receipts and a "get well" card bearing his signature as proof.

The woman also claims he pushed her to get a second abortion, but that she ultimately refused. Both Walker and the woman reportedly cut off their relationship in September 2011.

Walker, who has run a staunchly anti-abortion campaign, has vehemently denied that he ever pressured the woman to get an abortion, or paid for one.

When news of the alleged abortion broke, one of his children, Christian, criticized his father on Twitter. Christian Walker is a conservative activist with a sizable social media following. He ripped his father for being absent and for his personal behavior.

"Wear a condom, d****," he tweeted.

Selvig appears to have drawn inspiration from Christian Walker.

jack

jack

Another abortion accuser for Herschel Walker​

THE NEVER-ENDING STORY — A second woman plans to come forward today to allege that Georgia Senate GOP nominee HERSCHEL WALKER paid for her to have an abortion — and drove her to the clinic. The woman will anonymously provide proof of their relationship at a news conference this afternoon, attorney GLORIA ALLRED announced. More from The Daily Beast

Last edited:

jack

Herschel Walker reacts to Obama attacking him as a 'celebrity' politician: 'I'm a warrior for God'​

Speaking from the Gateway Center Arena in College Park, Obama took aim at Walker, the first-time Senate candidate and a well-known football player, claiming he is "a celebrity who wants to be a politician."

"President Obama was here last night. He said I'm a celebrity. He got that one wrong, didn't he? I'm not a celebrity, I'm a warrior for God. He got something else wrong, too. Remember two years ago he told us to vote for Joe Biden, didn't he? He got that one wrong, did he not? He's lost twice to Georgia already, hasn't he, so I think he probably needs to sit this one out," Walker said Saturday, according to political reporter for The Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Walker said he would pray for the former president and concluded that "he got with the wrong horse" by supporting his Democratic challenger, incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga.

"I'm sorry to tell former President Obama, I'm sorry, I'm gonna pray for him," Walker added. "I'm gonna pray for him because he needs some help. He needs some help because he got with the wrong horse. Senator Warnock is the wrong horse. You know he can't do the job, and it's time for him to leave. So don't let the door hit your butt as you walk out of there."

Obama, who was introduced to the rally stage by Warnock during his visit to the state, took issue with Walker's candidacy in the race numerous times and insisted that he is not what voters in Georgia need in the Senate.

"Herschel Walker was a heck of a football player, one of the best running backs of all time," Obama said. "Does that make him the best person to represent you in the United States Senate?"

The former president charged that "in the case of Rev. Warnock’s opponent, there is very little evidence that he’s taken any interest, bothered to learn anything about, or displayed any kind of information towards public service, or volunteer work, or helping people in any way. At least we really don’t know about it. And that does make you suspect."

jack

AA13C1Z3.img

jack

jack

jack

Herschel Walker, Georgia Senate Candidate, Gets Tax Exemption For Home... In Texas​

That should about take care of the runoff. He's a Texas resident.

jack

jack