Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FURRIES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
furries are awesome. Only the h8ters whom Jesus is gonna Godsmack hate us.

Take me for instance. I'm a baby fur and got my own crib and everything, but I'm no sicko!!!!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin: I wish you evil haters would stop being mean to Triggerfox..he's a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know Jesus is gonna get you if you keep talking bad. Then the Devil will have you and he will make you really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

so your the love child of gank master and fail fox, that is an awful life you must have yourself there.

so your the love child of gank master and fail fox, that is an awful life you must have yourself there.

NO, EVIL HATE FILLED FREAK.

I'M VERY HAPPY AS A BABY FUR, I GOT MY OWN NURSEY SET UP PLUS MY MOMMY HAS BIG BOOBIES. sO THERE!!

BTW...SHE'S NOT MY REAL MOM, SHE'S MYT GIRLFRIEND AND TAKES CARE OF ME. IM NOT A SICK PSYCHO LIKE THAT OLD MAN AND JACK

FREE TRIGGERFOX!! END ANTI FURRY HATE AND BIGOTRY!! JUSTICE FOR TRIGGERFOX!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin: