FUTURE HOTTIE!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
In future, watch this girl, who is already now a major hottie! A few years from now, this girl will be a pin-up.

dakota_fanning_twilight.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Damn... Dakota is looking hotter every day! I am a fucking prophet, as I clearly stated long ago that she was going to become a hottie of major proportions. Take a look at her in this video, and tell me she is NOT gorgeous. If you do so, you are but a lying fuck. Seriously, look at the face, those lips. Who wouldn't do her?

[YOUTUBE]1wKIpd3XWtk[/YOUTUBE]

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You don't find ogling a 15 year old just a bit disturbing?

Yet, here you are, ogling a 15 year old girl. I smell the familiar libtarded stench of hypocrisy. After all, you came rushing into here, no doubt to 'ogle' this little hottie.

I can guarantee you were gawking at her images. If you state otherwise, you are full of shit. You wish to present an image to others of yourself having er 'moral' values.

You would love to hit that, wouldn't you?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yet, here you are, ogling a 15 year old girl. I smell the familiar libtarded stench of hypocrisy. After all, you came rushing into here, no doubt to 'ogle' this little hottie.

I can guarantee you were gawking at her images. If you state otherwise, you are full of shit. You wish to present an image to others of yourself having er 'moral' values.

You would love to hit that, wouldn't you?

Libtard? You really are stupid, aren't you? I'm one of the furthest right members of this board.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Libtard? You really are stupid, aren't you? I'm one of the furthest right members of this board. I'm a Minarcho-Capitalist.

Sure you are. You are a commie-pinko libtard pretending to be right-wing in order to gain friends, and prominence. I am so far right I would have you executed for even suggesting that you are NOT a libtard.

Enjoying your time ogling the new hottie in 'New Moon', are you? As you very well know, her name is Dakota Fanning. Now would be a good time to take your hand from around your cock. Jerking will not bring you any closer to her.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Sure you are. You are a commie-pinko libtard pretending to be right-wing in order to gain friends, and prominence. I am so far right I would have you executed for even suggesting that you are NOT a libtard.

Libertarians aren't liberals, dipshit.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Who said they were, you moron? Libertarians are nothing more than fucking anarchists and commies. So, you admit to being a lefty? Well done, you moron.

Libertarians are minarcho-capitalists. About as far RIGHT as you can go. Once again, you've proven yourself to be an ignorant fuckwit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Libertarians are minarcho-capitalists. About as far RIGHT as you can go. Once again, you've proven yourself to be an ignorant fuckwit.

So, ANARCHISTS are right-wing too, yes? Libertarians are right-wing capitalists, I know, but YOU are not a libertarian, which is the point I was attempting to make, you moron. Libertarians seek only to care for themselves, to create their own wealth off the backs of others without any government interference. This sounds exactly like what the Jews want, which is why in my new fascist Canada, every libertarian would be shot on sight. Libertarianism is the very essence of greed.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
So, ANARCHISTS are right-wing too, yes? Libertarians are right-wing capitalists, I know, but YOU are not a libertarian, which is the point I was attempting to make, you moron. Libertarians seek only to care for themselves, to create their own wealth off the backs of others without any government interference. This sounds exactly like what the Jews want, which is why in my new fascist Canada, every libertarian would be shot on sight. Libertarianism is the very essence of greed.

Now you're talking in circles. You've just contradicted yourself in multiple places. I'm not sure why I'm bothering to argue with a cartoon anyway.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Now you're talking in circles. You've just contradicted yourself in multiple places. I'm not sure why I'm bothering to argue with a cartoon anyway.

You see? You are so stupid you cannot fathom what it is I am saying to you. Read it again, then make the same, similar retarded statement you just made here, you fucking cunt.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am replying to this message just so that SL can see my new avatar

Nice avatar! Well done! So, I take it you are an pedophile, yes? After all, that is what liberal fuckheads like the others hear suggest is any man that so much as looks at her. If any man even GLANCES at a young hottie like that in your avatar, he is suddenly a pedophile.