Gaga speaks

SAUSAGEMAN

And we listen.

“On my tour,” she declared, “I’m going to be in my bubble dress on a piano made of bubbles, singing about love and art and the future. I should like to make one person believe in that moment, and it would be worth every salt of a No. 1 record.” She dropped the accent for a moment now—the real girl, unartificed, was right underneath—and leaned in. “I can have hit records all day, but who fucking cares?” she explained. “A year from now, I could go away, and people might say, ‘Gosh, what ever happened to that girl who never wore pants?’ But how wonderfully memorable 30 years from now, when they say, ‘Do you remember Gaga and her bubbles?’ Because, for a minute, everybody in that room will forget every sad, painful thing in their lives, and they’ll just live in my bubble world.”

Though she may not be bisexual herself—of the many friends of hers interviewed for this article, not one of them recalls her ever having a girlfriend or being sexually interested in any woman offstage—her politics are inclusive, and she wants to promote images of as many sexual combinations as are possible on this Earth. Gaga says she’s a girl who likes boys who look like girls, but she’s also a girl who likes to look like a boy herself—or, rather, a drag queen, a boy pretending to be a girl. There’s little that gives her more pleasure than the persistent rumor that she is a hermaphrodite, an Internet rumor based on scrutinizing a grainy video. That’s not Madonna. Madonna wouldn’t pretend she has a penis.

At 11, she began attending a full day of acting classes on Saturdays. “I remember the first time that I drank out of an imaginary coffee cup,” she says, closing her eyes. “That’s the very first thing they teach you. I can feel the rain, too, when it’s not raining.” Her lids pop open. “I don’t know if this is too much for your magazine, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm.” She hisses a little, like one of the deviant vampires in True Blood. “You know, sense memory is quite powerful.”

She was still a good girl at school, even if she got in trouble with the teachers once in a while: not for short kilts but inappropriate shirts. “I was fifteen to twenty pounds heavier than I am now,” says Gaga. “I would wear shirts that were low-cut, and the teachers would tell me I couldn’t wear them, and I’d point to another girl who was wearing the same thing. ‘Well, it looks different on her.’ It wasn’t fair.” She shimmies her shoulders a bit. “At that time, my breasts were much bigger, and firm, and delicious.” (Another high-school nickname: Big Boobs McGee.)

Gaga started performing her songs with Starlight at small venues, and go-go dancing under a red lightbulb at Pianos—she’d wear a bikini and Luc Carl’s fingerless black gloves, too big for her small hands. Dancing, diet pills, and one real meal a day was the way she finally lost weight, according to a friend. “I was naked on a bar with money hanging out of my tits and ass,” she says.

“I believe that everyone can do what I’m doing,” says Gaga, spreading her arms wide. “Everyone can access the parts of themselves that are great. I’m just a girl from New York City who decided to do this, after all. Rule the world! What’s life worth living if you don’t rule it?”

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SHE'S BETTER THAN ALL OF US

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll read it later.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Teenage GaGa also speaks - LIKE TOTALLY OMG

[youtube]Ri-KO34tpMU[/youtube]

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
tl;dr

she was just a fucking embarassment on big brothers big mouth in january

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm with Menty on this one. Gaga annoyed me to begin with, but now I see the merit in her "art". She's really quite good.

SAUSAGEMAN

I'll try to keep the Gaga gushing confined here instead of spamming out a thread a day.

Lady Gaga makes a point of taking care of her "little monsters." That explains why the singer took time out from her busy touring and recording schedule on Wednesday to voice her support for 15-year-old Tennessee high school student Cole Goforth, who was sent home by officials at Greenbrier High School for wearing a T-shirt with the slogan "I Heart Lady Gay Gay."

"Thank u for wearing your tee-shirt proud at school, you make me so proud, at the monsterball, you are an inspiration to us all. I love you," Gaga tweeted on Wednesday, explaining that she'd been in the studio "for days and hours of record after record" when she heard one of her monsters was being discriminated against by teachers.

"I love you Cole, you just be yourself," she added early Thursday morning while on tour in Australia. "You're perfect the way God made you."

According to WSMV in Nashville, the fight over the shirt has turned into a First Amendment issue after Goforth's mother claimed that the school is violating her son's right to free speech by sending him home to change out of the shirt when other kids who wear shirts with religious slogans or Confederate flags aren't treated the same way.

Goforth, who is openly gay, drew the attention of his school's administrators on Monday, when he wore the shirt that pays homage to Gaga and her large gay following. He was sent home and ordered to change before returning to school because the shirt was allegedly causing a disruption. His mother said he's worn shirts with the word gay on them before with no problem and speculated that the issue is more about her son's look and orientation than the slogan.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So I'm picturing him as Gayface from Glee then?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Doesn't she has a penis, too?

SAUSAGEMAN

Gordon Brown apparently loves Lady Gaga.
UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown has praised Lady GaGa and Cheryl Cole in a new interview, as well as saying the BBC 6music radio station should not be axed.

Brown told the Radio Times that he favoured Lady GaGa over Madonna and Cheryl Cole over Simon Cowell. He did, however, say that he had phoned Cowell and asked him to help with the national policy forum, but the mogul was too busy.

Speaking about BBC 6music he said, " think, personally, that the BBC should not have succumbed to pressure to cut certain things – but they have."

When asked if he supported the campaign to save the station he said, "Yes, because it's the next stage you worry about. The Conservatives have said that they'll hive off Radio 1."

Vote Labour!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
She is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

CaptainWacky

Speaking about BBC 6music he said, " think, personally, that the BBC should not have succumbed to pressure to cut certain things – but they have."

I actually agree with this!

CaptainWacky

nobody's perfect!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Gordon Brown likes Pie (northern vote), but also pasties (crucial South West vote)

He likes Cheryl Cole, until everyone finally realises she is a fame hungry talentless WAG with a pathalogical fear of being forgotten.

We should convince him that Nemesis was the best Star Trek Film by a country mile and he should announce this to sway the Trekkie vote.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Oh yes, I'm a big fan of the Star Track Enterprise. Harrison Ford's one of my favourite actors."

CaptainWacky

Where does he stand on the "Natalie or Michelle?" issue?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Finally, we asked Mr Brown about his favourite celebrity women, "I-I-I-I think I-I'd have to urrrrrrr go for Michelle Portmanberg. Yes, she's my favourite from the urrrrr-urrrr-urrrrr Wanky Top 50".

CaptainWacky

Man never drank a Duff in his life.