Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gee

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I hope the information I have is accurate, it would suck to waste my time on fake info. No worries, I won't post any of it here. But I will document my frustration with this search.

1) Damnit. These key words are always coming up with the same damn other thing; as expected.

I wish I knew more about this location. Maybe I could check the newspapaers for obits/memorials but I don't know what papers are around there. Does anyone know where I can find a list of newspapers by location? More specifically, newspapers that might have this particular obit/memorial in them?

When I find this article I will print it out with my PMs and pictures I was sent and keep it in the scrapbook with the other people I know personally and semi-personally and liked who killed themselves.

On a TK related note, I would like a list of all "known" Messenger duals and all "suspected" Messenger duals.

Wouldn't a Google for newspapers in the Seattle area give you at least a starting point?

I'm going to go now and drink somewhere offline. Maybe watch Star Trek. Datalore, yeah, that's the shit.

WHIZ

WOSihGPTG 8Q202DAMN THAT ALT KEYSDPKFJA[WPIE4OUT[04E9TGIE GYHER;L YGKJE[0TG9UE[9GTIJUE0PTG I90E YGIDFKOGBJ;SPO I[E9OYIE[9Y809 YE-I0 9YI09Y8T TKDR;GKXIUHSE0UH CLV,BJXD[P 9IAW-0 MR]Q0i 09ir49oetjj'e

Googling for newspapers in Seattle WOULD be a starting point, technically.