Georgia Salpa

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Ah, yes, we all know her!

They really didn't need another glamour model type. She's the best looking of them so far at least.

CaptainWacky

There's still "model who shagged Ryan Giggs" to come I think.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THey could've had Imogen!

CaptainWacky

Unfortunately they're already pusing a "romance" between her and Kirk.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
By that they mean that Kirk talks a lot about how good looking she is (because that's all that matters in a girl!) while she doesn't seem to care.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, anyone would look good the instant they woke up if all the good bits had been superglued on.

CaptainWacky

I don't think eyelashes actually make up 90% of the body (but I'm no biologist!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Her skin is harvested from dead babies.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
She actually seems like an alright person but I'm getting pretty sick of how the only thing people say about her is how pretty she is and that - SHOCK - her breasts are real.

That's all Kirk ever says to her when he's being creepy with her, "YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY COR ARE YOUR BOOBS REAL" and then wonders why she doesn't seem interested.

It's also the only reason she's still in the house.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think she's actually got a lot more depth to her than most of the models they've had on BB, but unfortunately that makes her just a bit too normal for a show that thrives on daft bints who flirt with all the blokes.

CaptainWacky

She should say "literally" more.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh shit I didn't know it was tonight.

CaptainWacky

SPOILERS!

I thought her (brief) interview with Brian showed that she actually can talk and does have opinions and the reason she was quiet in the house was mainly because she found the other housemates horrible but was too polite to say anything (at all!)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The preview picture for last night's BB on Demand 5 is Georgia in front of the eviction crowd, so I would've found out anyway!

CaptainWacky

It could have been a SECRET MISSION.

CaptainWacky

Ah, yes, we all know her!

They really didn't need another glamour model type. She's the best looking of them so far at least.

Yeah, so, she was the best looking. But it's really obvious she just went for exposure and tried hard not to say anything controversial (or anything at all really!) But she was pleasant enough. I liked her friendship with the twins. It's not really a surprise she found it hard to talk to so many of the others, since they were all such horrible people! And I hope she's far far away from Kirk now because he was seriously rapey around her.