Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get out of the state.

Demon Messenger said:
It'd be a shame if you missed the date.

I know I have to get out of here. I am going to take care of the Welcome Wagon team on my way out. I have started packing, weeding out stuff, I have realtor lined up.

This is one of the most fucked up States in the Union. No doubt about it. I honestly think the people are clueless what is going on here and the "talent" I have seen so far is substandard at best. If I can spot what I have in the little time I have been here and the few times I have been out..............what does that tell ya?

Demon Messenger said:
It'd be a shame if you missed the date.
I won't. There will be more than one court date. You are right about one thing............there is something weird going on here. I have all these "employment problems", then I find a job they are putting everyone in the computer and when she was putting my info in she got some kind of message saying there was some kind of action pending about my employment.