Glyn

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Life-guard. Went in dressed a life guard. Doesn't seem to have a personality. The teenage girls might like him.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Profile: Glyn

200x300bb7hmsglyn8gm.jpg

Why Big Brother? "To get nationwide attention and show off my sexy body to millions"

Trivia
• Confident and so content with his life and body he would like to be re-incarnated as himself, declaring: "I am the closest example to perfection"
• Fiercely proud of his Welsh heritage, Glyn is patriotic and feels strongly that all Welsh people should speak the language
• Dreams of being the first male Page 3 model
• Doesn't get on well with members of the animal kingdom. "I hate all animals and they hate me."

Mentythoughts:

Another pointless housemate. Life Guard schtick is stupid but he's only 18 so might get away with being stupid more than the rest.

Not interesting.

CaptainWacky

Little boy lost.

CaptainWacky

Came second. :bigass:

CaptainWacky

WOULD HAVE BEEN A WORTHY WINNER FOR SURE.

CaptainWacky

Was I right about him: He was a different Glyn in the first week, overwhelmed by all the big personalities in there. He soon came out of his shell...

Ah, Glyn. Everyone keeps going on about his "journey" in there and there certainly is some truth in it. But I mostly just liked him for his (unintentional) comedy. He was one of my favourites for the first few weeks, then I kind of went off him. The perviness, complaining about 43 year old married Susie not playing spin the bottle, the wanking in the shower and his childish reaction to Aisleyne's impersonation of him were the causes, I think. But all the way through he made me laugh and he IS only 18. He came across very well on the final night and showed no disappointment in coming second, instead being genuinely happy for tourette's boy and he almost seemed like the old humble Glyn in his Davina interview. A credit to Wales and a Big Brother legend.

Was he a good housemate: Yes, of course. Would have definitely been a worthy winner.

Best moments: The cringe-worthy description of Lea as the best looking woman he's ever met.
The egg-cooking song.
Throwing up all over the house.
"So when I might a blind person, I can talk to them with sign language!"
His face when they got the cake in the prison and found the luxury room.
"Oh please Big Brother, I don't want to be ejaculated from the house!"
"GRACE, GRACE, IS THAT YOU GRACE?"
Sitting on Nikki's cereal.
Tricking Nikki into saying she was smelly in Welsh.
"HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN!"
And ltos more I can't remember right now but will later OKAY.

CaptainWacky

"This isn't Big Brother, this is CRAPLAND."

whisky

Boobie inspector
You forgot the part where he covered himself in black paint, realised it was unpc, and pretended to be an alien, rather than a black

CaptainWacky

Pete did that too but the only showed Glyn on the highlights TO PROTECT THE PERFECT PUMPKIN. And he was an alien!