Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go NAVY!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

I don't know very much about this branch of the service because I only know one person who has ever been enlisted. I met the most classy, nicest couple today ...............got a Bling! because of them, he is an officer and a TRUE GENTLEMAN, she is a lucky, beautiful woman. It was a pleasure working with her and talking with him. Why are all the good men married???? I'm sure she is the type woman who knows a gem and counts her blessings for snagging him.

What was amazing is I was grabbing a sandwich and coffee for lunch........the cashier said it was paid for, when I asked who?? she pointed to the couple.........they were having coffee. I hope I have the great fortune of crossing paths with them again. People like that restore my faith in how good other people are.

Needless to say............I will be recruiting for the Navy now. Forget the Army..........the AF is OK simply cause my dad spent 30 years with them...........I have never heard scandal involving the Navy.

Then there are the NAVY Seals................the elite of the elite.

I must lobby the DOD for more funding of this branch of the military. I am going to write a letter just telling them about this classy man even though I forgot their last name..........I remember their first names. Both of them.

You know............I wonder if Jonathan is Navy?? I thought he might be FBI at first cause he was pretty slick..........The only other guy I have known in the Navy is a hardworking, decent, classy guy.........this guy I met to today was pure class.............the only other person I have met from these boards who had class and was a gentleman is Jonathan.
That is why I hope he is one of the good guys. I still don't know how he factors into all of this.
The trashiest bunch of No Talent Bums so far are the ARMY.........not the enlisted.................the guys in the higher ranks, the Generals, the not-so-special "Special Forces" idiots.